Congrats Menaka Bharathi for your new venture – Sim Organics, Moving towards Organic Life. You really inspire me in everything you do, either it is blogging, being mindful or doing any business. And big thanks for sending me this great product Moringa Powder for review.
About SIM Organics
You may like: Seven Days Healthy Recipe Marathon
Why SIM Organics Moringa Powder is a healthiest choice?
In recent times, we have made many changes in our food and lifestyle. And we have resolved to be a healthy and happy family this 2017. So I felt really excited to review this product personally.
Moringa Powder is becoming more popular due to its many beneficiary health effects. It had been traditionally used by our ancestors as beauty and health item.
Nutrients of Moringa Powder
Nature of SIM Organics Moringa Powder
SIM Organics Moringa Powder is available in dehydrated and powdered form of naturally dried leaves. It has been finely powdered so that it gets dissolved easily. It has natural green color and odorless as its leaves.
Using Moringa Powder
It tastes as normal spinach. It should be used as raw for its higher benefits. Moringa Powder can be used in variety of ways in tea, shakes, added to beverages like juices and smoothies, sprinkled in salads or soups, dosas.
My hubby loves to take more liquid content in a day. So I added little of this powder to floured butter milk and lemon ginger smoothie. And it tasted heavenly. It’s helpful to fight dehydration during this hot season. It can also be added with green tea and soups.
My son is very choosy on food items. So I always do experiments in adding more nutrients to his food indirectly. He loves to have different colors and variety of shapes. So I sprinkled sparingly this powder over dosas and veggies. He really enjoyed the Green Dosa with Coconut Chutney and Gun Powder with Gingley Oil.
I used this as hair and face pack for me. After using for three to four days in a week, my skin looks bright and glowing. And yet to notice the result of my hair pack.
Storing Moringa Powder
Can be stored in the pack itself for minimum number of days. Or it could be transferred to an air tight container and should be kept out of sunlight. Should be used before one year from manufacturing date, if kept unopened. Ans should be consumed within a month after opening.
Highlighting Features of SIM Organic Moringa Powder
- Nutritious and 100% organic.
- Can easily incorporated into the diet.
- Used as a supplement of many essential vitamins and minerals.
- Raw and gluten-free
- Used it for more than a month and found it to provides maximum result of even using minimum quantity.
- Best Anti Oxidant
- Rich source of minerals and vitamins like fibre, B-vitamins, Vitamin C, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin A, K, E and Zinc.
- Helps to reduce cholesterol by improving metabolic actions.
- Best suitable for breast-feeding mothers.
- Can be used as beauty product like hair and face pack.
- Improves our immunity system.
- Highly anti stress product that reduces the rate of fatigue and tiredness.
- Good for eye sight, skin nourishment and digestion.
- Controls blood pressure and diabetes.
- heals cuts and wounds faster.
- Acts as anti aging agent and provides a glowing skin.
- Useful for the whole family right from the kids to older people.
- Packed hygienically, in resealable packet. Easy to store.
What Rating can be given for SIM Organics Moringa Powder?
Great choice of organic and healthy product with rating 4 / 5.
Where to buy?
Online purchase from SIM Organics.
How much it costs?
100 gms pack costs around Rs. 170 /-
Have you ever used Moringa Powder? What was your experience? Do you have any healthy recipes to share? What’s your opinion about this review???? Please feel free to comment and share with us !!!
Disclaimer : This post is not a sponsored / paid post. It’s an honest review in exchange of a complimentary copy from the brand. This review is purely my personal opinion.
24912total visits,5visits today