Still can’t believe that we have survived happily 15 years of marriage. Really feeling blessed about it. It is during the time when we were discussing our 15th anniversary celebrations that Rachana from IGP reached out to us. She warmly said, “The Gift is on us!” And that got me really excited. And to make the good news even better, I am also doing my first ever blog give away contest in association with IGP. That’s another lovely reason for my doubled happiness.
IGP.com (Indian Gifts Portal) is India’s largest multi-category online gifting company, providing one of the best curated collection of gifts, flowers, cakes & personalized products for all personal occasions & festivals (both domestic & international).
They have recently revamped their website to India’s first gifts discovery platform, which has a global footprint with almost half of its orders originating from outside of India and almost one-third of its orders getting delivered internationally to more than 90 countries across the globe.
Facts about Indian Gifts Portal (IGP.com)
- IGP.com is one of India’s largest online gifts store specializing in gifts for all ages and occasions.
- Established in 2001, Indian Gifts Portal (IGP.com) is one of the oldest, LARGEST and most experienced ONLINE gifting COMPANY IN INDIA.We understand the consumer’s gifting needs.
- Indian Gifts Portal (IGP.com) specializes in flowers, cakes, chocolates, personalized products, festival merchandise, kids, home & living and fashion categories
- Indian Gifts Portal (IGP.com) ships orders to 150+ countries (including USA, UK, Australia, Canada etc) and 7,000+ pin codes in India.
- Indian Gifts Portal (IGP.com) has same day delivery network in 300 cities in India.
Celebration Of Our 15th Anniversary
Both myself and my hubby decided to celebrate our 15th anniversary in a simple way. We both enjoyed our day, the more we loved. We both had our new dress, myself – Silk Saree and my hubby – usual Jeans and Formal Shirt. But the special was, we selected the dress for each other. Had a good dharshan at Sornamalai Murugan Temple. Prayed for our family happiness, love and peace. It was a memorable moment for both of us.
The weather was set so pleasant helping for our mood and celebration. My hubby took me surprisingly to Coffee Day for our refreshment. We ordered Nutty Fudge Brownie, Tex Mex Veg Cheese Sandwich and Hazelnut Cappuccino Coffee. We enjoyed our treat with the cold breeze, photos, and wishes from family and friends. We also not missed to go for a short drive in the nearby outskirts of our place. We had more than 3 hours of togetherness and we needed that at present.
After having yummy lunch with Sambhar, Rasam, Aviyal & Payasam, we took rest listening to some duet songs of our choice. And our celebration was made a hit when the surprise gift ordered by me from IGP to my hubby arrived.
My Surprise Gift For My Hubby
IGP gifting portal was so awesome that it has many categories to choose from. I selected the surprise gift from Anniversary Gifts For Hubby category.
Are you curious what I ordered and whether my hubby liked it? Here I go ….. I ordered Smart Watch 03. It’s actually a portable, multi functional wrist band fitness watch. Very handy and beautiful.
- One Smart Wristband Watch
- One Charging Wire with holding plug
- Additional One Adjustable Head Phones
- One Smart Holder for Head Phones
- One User Manual
What my hubby loved about the gift
- Great tool for tracking steps and distance measurements.
- Helps in calorie consumption management.
- Monitoring of sleep cycle.
- Display of time and wake up calls for drinking, walking.
- A perfect companion to stay with you everywhere and keep record of your health.
- Compatibility with IOS, IPhone 5 and Android systems.
- Measuring of daily walking distance precisely.
- Linked with Movnow Plus Android App to track your fitness and health.
- Blue colored adjustable head phones with easy moving zip.
Still my hubby is in his exploring mode. As he has crossed 45, who else will care more for his fitness and health than me. I am simply zapped with happiness that he really loved it.
First Blog Giveaway Contest Sponsored By IGP
Another special thing happened on MSN blog. We hosted our First Blog Giveaway Contest – MyDadMyFriend on Father’s Day. It was conducted on My Sweet Nothings Facebook page. The gift was sponsored by IGP.
And happy to announce the winner is Sulbha Bathwal who won Rs. 1000/- gift voucher from IGP. Congrats Sulbha and you are special in a way that you are our first giveaway contest winner. Thanks much to IGP for our anniversary and giveaway gifts.
Gifting made easy. I personally recommend you to visit and gift with IGP once.
Happy Shopping ! Happy Gifting !!
Have you gifted through IGP.com? What gift you got from IGP? And what do you love about IGP? Please do share with us …. 😀 😀 😀
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. However opinions expressed here are my own personal opinions.
Also linking this post to #ChattyBlogs.
17304total visits,5visits today