This policy is valid from 12 April 2017
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by myself, Vasantha Vivek.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for the posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my personal opinion. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
External Links Disclosure
- My sweet Nothings website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by My Sweet Nothings.
- Please note that My Sweet Nothings does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
- Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission without any extra cost for you. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Vasantha Vivek is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program meant to provide ways for sites to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to Amazon.
Ultimate Bundles Affiliate Disclosure
Vasantha Vivek is a participant in the Ultimate Bundles, an affiliate program that works with awesome eBook and eCourse creators to sell huge digital packages on topics like Homemaking, Healthy Living, Photography and Blogging.
The She Approach Affiliate Disclosure
Vasantha Vivek is a participant in Ana’s The She Approach affiliate program who sells awesome eBooks and eCourses Blogging, Pinterest, Social Media, and Affiliate Marketing.
The Start A Mom Blog Affiliate Disclosure
Vasantha Vivek is a participant in Suzi’s Start A Mom Blog affiliate program who sells awesome eBooks and eCourses Blogging, Pinterest, Social Media, and Affiliate Marketing.
The Dish It Out Social Affiliate Disclosure
Vasantha Vivek is a participant in Kyla’s Dish It Out Social affiliate program who sells awesome eBooks and eCourses Blogging, Pinterest, Social Media, and Affiliate Marketing.
The My writing My World Affiliate Disclosure
Vasantha Vivek is a participant in Puspa’s My Writing My World affiliate program who sells awesome eBooks and eCourses Blogging, Pinterest, Social Media, and Affiliate Marketing.
The Blogging Made Easier Affiliate Disclosure
Vasantha Vivek is a participant in Neha’s Blogging Made Easier affiliate program who sells awesome eBooks and eCourses Blogging, Pinterest, Social Media, and Affiliate Marketing.
Ads Display & Sponsorship Disclosure
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation through third-party advertising companies.
Who Am I?
I am Vasantha Vivek, Founder, and Owner of My Sweet Nothings blog. Its URL is https:/mysweetnothings.in
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
My Sweet Nothings.in collects personal data, such as name, email address, transactional data, such as purchase information; and technical data, such as information about cookies. We collect these personal data with the consent of our readers for sending our newsletter.
Who we share your data with
By default, WordPress does not share any personal data with anyone. My sweet Nothings does not share any personal information with third-parties nor do we prefer to store any private information with us.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Readers’ comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our Cookies Policy
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
To enable certain functions of the Service
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
When visitors leave comments on our site we collect the data shown in the comments form to help spam detection.
By default, WordPress does not include a contact form. I use Contact forms for feedback and keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but I do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
By default, WordPress does not collect any analytics data. However, we collect some anonymous analytics data as we have installed a WordPress plugin Google Analytics that provides analytics services.
Akismet Anti-spam Service
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Smush sends images to the WPMU DEV servers to optimize them for web use. This includes the transfer of EXIF data. The EXIF data will either be stripped or returned as it is. It is not stored on the WPMU DEV servers.
Smush uses a third-party email service (Drip) to send informational emails to the site administrator. The administrator’s email address is sent to Drip and a cookie is set by the service. Only administrator information is collected by Drip.
My Sweet Nothings collects names, and emails to send newsletters and other free content. We also send subscribers-only free content to our mail list. In our email newsletters, we send content related to parenting, mindfulness, blogging, making money blogging, business resources, and resourceful content. Subscribers can always unsubscribe from our mail list anytime by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link placed at the bottom of all our emails.
We are in compliance with GDPR and our email provider MailChimp too.
- Under GDPR, each of our subscribers in the EU has the right to erasure means they can contact us and we, and our mail service provider will delete all of their personal data from all systems.
- All opt-in forms use double confirmation, and confirming checkboxes.
My Contact Information
For questions about this blog, please contact Vasantha Vivek through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated On 27 July 2019