I enjoy being mindful nowadays. From last year, I started to select a word of the year and focus fully on that word for the complete year. And I found, the expected results were really unimaginable. This year I have chosen to be mindful and to enjoy the present moment more. Read more about my mindfulness stories here.
Friends, please feel free to share your experiences about mindfulness and how it helped your motherhood journey.
#HappySunday #LinkParty #HS 9
Blogging is not only writing a post and hitting the publish button. It goes a whole lot of way more than that. The blogosphere exists because of the blogging communities, their synergies and mutual connections. Link parties is a beautiful way to do exactly this.
This week the #HappySunday #LinkParty is hosted by Vasantha Vivek who was the featured blogger a couple of weeks earlier.
The following are the rules, I would like each participating member to follow the rules for better results.
- You can add up to two posts per week not necessarily on the prompt.
- Add my super delightful badge(code below) in your post.
- I would be commenting on all posts and sharing them.
- Use the hashtags #SIM #HappySunday when commenting and sharing for better reach.
- Comment on the post of the host and one post above your post.
- Blog hops are about sharing and commenting so please do as many as you can.
Prompt For The Week
This week it is going to be the festival of colors – and of course we are going to ask you to write about exactly that!
Write about your holi experience, share with us!
It is totally your take on the festival! You can write why you love or hate the festival. What makes you think we need to go to natural and organic colors?
How to play holi safely, environment friendly and with lesser effect on our skin.
Anything that you find is going to be an interesting read.
Add Your Link Here