“This Mom’s Life” series has gifted me with lovely friends on this blogosphere. Happy to introduce today,a passionate blogger and mother, Surbhi Prapanna of Positive parenting. Happy for her friendship which I never expected.
Surbhi is a homeopathic physician and mom of two lovely daughters. She loves reading, writing, crafting and spending quality time with her kids. She believes in the concept of real food, green living and always loves to search the simplest way to live a healthy lifestyle. Recently, she moved from India to the USA and enjoying each moment of life with her husband and two kids. Although she had 5 years of clinical and teaching experience in homeopathy, but the most indelible experience of her life is being a mom of two cute dolls. she has started her writing journey at the age of 17 and her work published in various well-known newspaper and magazine. and after a pause she has again restarted her writing journey after being a mom . she loves to share her parenting experience through her blog “Positive parenting”. her work has appeared in most of the Indian parenting blogs ( Parentous, Indiammomsconnect) and few prestigious USA blogs ( Elephant journal, red tricycle) You can follow her on, Google+, twitter, Facebook, website.
My sincere gratitude towards her for earnestly accepting for this guest post. Here she shares her motherhood thoughts exclusively with our readers.
1. What three words describe you as a mother?
loving, caring and passionate.
2. What’s the parenting rule you never break?
Always have food (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) on time.
3. And one rule you do break?
Sometimes exceed the screen time.
4. How do you spend time off for yourself?
Of course reading, writing, and crafting.
5. What’s the best part of your day?
When kids come from school, and shared their day with me.
6. What’s your favourite guilty pleasure?
Pretending that I am always right…I know I am not, but it is fun to pretend it.
7. What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Milk, fruits, vegetables, butter, curd.
8. What words describe you as a wife and a mom?
- As a wife, supportive, caring
- As a mom, over possessive and encouraging
9. Do you have a family ritual that you love?
We celebrate “Ganesh festival” every year as a family with great enthusiasm. I believed it brings positivity and new energy in our house.
10. What are 3 best things you love to teach your child?
I want to teach them Individuality, fearlessness, and ability to take self-decision, whenever it needed in life.
2894total visits,1visits today