Welcome to A To Z On Mindfulness For Newbies
The ninth letter to be explored in A To Z on Mindfulness For Newbies is I. I is for Inner Peace.
Once I searched for happiness and joy from others, in the clouds, in the things, also, I searched for happiness around me and in anything and everything. The end result of all these searches was self-pity, self-rejection, over expectation, disappointment and self-denial.
And once I decided to focus on mindfulness and meditation with the help of my Guru Sadhguru, I found the truth that my happiness is really present inside me rather than the outside world. And that’s the beginning of the journey towards my Inner Peace.
Inner peace refers to a state of being mentally and spiritually at peace, with enough knowledge and understanding to keep oneself strong in the any situation.
As you all know, what happiness means can differ from one person to another. One may feel happy if they are healthy, the other may feel the joy while travelling a lot, some may be happy if they have more money. And yes, it differs from person to person.
Powerful Positive Affirmations For Inner Peace and Happiness
I learned the art of self-healing through the use of positive affirmations that helped me to practice acceptance and let go.
- All is well. Right here. Right now.
- I accept, appreciate and love myself, unconditionally.
- I am free and forgiven.
- My life is in perfect balance.
- I am surrounded by loving relationships.
- May I be healthy and strong.
- I am filled and surrounded with positive energy.
- I embrace peace and harmony in all my situations.
- I’m full of joy and happiness.
- I enjoy and appreciate my life every day.
- Really I appreciate my family and friends.
- I feel grateful for all of the abundance that flows into my life.
- My world is a peaceful, loving, and joy-filled place to live.
- I sow the seeds of happiness wherever I go.
- My home is a peaceful place where all feel safe and happy.
- I breathe in peace and happiness, I breathe out pain and worries.
- I am calm, relaxed, and in control.
- I experience a sense of peace and love with every breath I take.
- I am content with every aspect of my life.
- I radiate peace and love to others.
- I can release my past and live happily in peace and serenity.
- I am aware of all the beauty that is around me.
- I let go of fear and embrace love.
- I connect with the comforting silence of my Soul.
- I recognize my oneness with all mankind and my oneness with God.
I repeat these affirmations more often with passion and dedication every day. Including these affirmations, into my daily routine, I’m able to achieve constant inner peace and calmness. My situations are becoming clear and nothing can disturb me for now.
Other words to explore
Integrity, Immense, Indulgence
Mindfulness Challenge For The Day
Metta Meditation or Loving Kindness Meditation
Practice Metta or Loving Kindness Meditation daily for your peace and for others.
I Am Free
I Am Me
And I Am Enough
If you like this post, spread the love by reading, liking, commenting and sharing the posts every day with the hashtag #StayMindfulWithMSN.
Have you used any affirmations for yourself? How does it help you? Let me know from your comments…
” I am taking the Challenge of April with Blogchatter, are you? “
Liked my post?
Share your blog love by Shares, Tweets, Pins and Stumbling !!!
Would love to read my latest posts and to receive our free monthly newsletter ???
Are you interested to take our “Free 5 Days ECourse on Be Mindful With MSN” ???
Featured and Pinnable image courtesy: Canva
4562total visits,6visits today