Welcome to A To Z On Mindfulness For Newbies
The tenth letter to be explored in A To Z on Mindfulness For Newbies is J. J is for Journaling.
Journaling is writing or recording of your thoughts, experiences, and observations. It is a simple way of writing about your feelings, memories and life lessons in a journal. And the journal is a space where you can write freely, whether you are tracking your food intake or remarking on your own feelings.
Journaling has its own benefits as the stress buster, building a positive mental attitude and good keepsake of sweet memories. And I use journals for a variety of purposes, but I feel, a journal is always a private space where I can be honest with myself.
Journaling is writing or recording of your thoughts, experiences, and observations. It’s a simple way of writing about your feelings, memories and life lessons in a journal.
Different Kinds Of Journals I Have In My Life
- Quotes Journal – Record for my favorite and quotable quotes. I love quotes very much. And Quotes Journal was the first one I started with. Referring to my favorite quotes and authors will boost up my confidence level.
- Family Happy Journal – Record of happy moments in our family. We, myself, my hubby and my son will write into this journal about our happy moments like birthdays, our anniversaries and achievements.
- Gratitude Journal – Record of expressing gratitude for all our blessings in life. I started to practice gratitude inspired by Vidya Suri. And I started using Gratitude Pie inspired by Upasna.
Gratitude turns what I have into enough ….. . . . My today's #gratitudepie and happy to join with @comebackminimalist & @jayanthygovindarajan . . . Don't forget to read my August month gratitude post on my blog tomorrow https://mysweetnothings.in/ . . . What are you grateful for today??? #gratitude #feelinggrateful #lifeisgood
- Travel Journal – Record of our travels to various places and destinations. I usually collect travel itineraries, photos, cultural items, flora and fauna varieties of the places we traveled. Going through this will be a refreshing one for all of us in our family.
- Mindfulness Journal – Record of my mindful me moments. This helps me to be present at the moment and celebrate my life.
- Blogging Journal – Record for my blog ideas, works, collaborations and my social accounts. I use daily, monthly and yearly planners for my blog works. This makes my blogging journey smooth and easier.
- Recipe Journal – Record of simple, healthy recipes that I come across in books, TV channels, and food blogs. I also add photos of dishes I prepared and enjoyed by our family. with date and occasion.
- Spiritual Journal – Record of rare, ancient temples visited and slogans I used to recite during my prayers. I also write about the history and importance of those temples.
- Bullet Journal – Record of all my daily, weekly, monthly and yearly tasks such as my financial tracker, my goals, my diet plans and my daily chores. This is my recent love and I found it very interesting.
Other words to explore
Joy, Judging, Juicing
Mindfulness Challenge For The Day
Download our free journaling ideas and start a journal for yourself.
Record, Review, Refresh
If you like this post, spread the love by reading, liking, commenting and sharing the posts every day with the hashtag #StayMindfulWithMSN.
Have you used any journals for yourself? How does it help you? Let me know from your comments…
” I am taking the Challenge of April with Blogchatter, are you? “
Liked my post?
Share your blog love by Shares, Tweets, Pins and Stumbling !!!
Would love to grab our Mindful Eating Freebie and to receive our free monthly newsletters ???
Are you interested to take our “Free 5 Days ECourse on Be Mindful With MSN” ???
Featured and Pinnable image courtesy: Canva
3546total visits,4visits today