Welcome to the third day of 7 Everyday Practices For Mindful Moms.
Today, June 21st is celebrated as International Yoga Day and I am happy to write about my practices on this special day as Be Mindful For You.
Wish you all a Happy Yoga Day.
Take the pledge to make Yoga as part of your daily life hosted by Ministry Of AYUSH, Indian Government.
Once I was a person filled with worldly negatives and one who mostly lived in my past regretting everything in my life. It was such a horrible period. I confess that I made myself and my loved ones so miserable on those days. Now I feel proud to say I am a willful survivor of depression, anxiety and suicide. Thanks To Isha and Sadhguru.
Some proven benefits of how mindfulness and mediation helped me in my life:
- Able to accept people, things, moment and situation without any curiosity and judgement.
- Able to realize self compassion and love myself with my plus and minus.
- Able to understand certain things can not be controlled and nothing could be done for that.
- Able to recover from my depression, anger and self pity.
- Able to be present in the moment without regretting for past and without dreaming for future.
- Able to keep myself stress free and calm.
- Able to develop empathy and resilience over a period of time.
- Able to live life happily, healthy and peacefully.
- Able to help those who are in depression, failure and rejection.
- Able to improve my focus, creativity and decision making.
- Able to improve my emotional, social and physical well being.
- Able to build confidence, self appreciation and strength.
Day 3 – Be Mindful For You
Self Compassionate Letter or A Letter To Yourself: Write yourself a love letter. Tell yourself how wonderful and unique you are. Remind yourself of the happy things in your life despite all hard times. Appreciate yourself for the good things and feel loved by you.
Time Needed: 30 to 45 minutes.
Frequency: Once in a week or Once in a month.
Simple Steps To Write Self Compassion Letter:
- Sit comfortably and make yourself calm.
- Think of something you achieved recently or anything that disturbs you.
- Take a pen and paper,
- Write a letter to yourself in appreciation, love and compassion. Talk in the second person as addressing your friend.
- Finish the letter with much love. Decorate it with lovely stickers, drawings and highlighters. Keep it yourself and reread at challenging times.
Mindful Me Moments (MMM):
Loved these simple practices for being mindful? Do You want to assess how mindful are you? Take this Assessment: How Mindful Are You?
My Mindfulness assessment Score:
Practice yourself some Mindful Me Moments and let us meet tomorrow. Until then repeat this
“Nothing to do,
Nothing to go and
No one to be.”
If you have not downloaded Mindfulness Planner yet, you can download here.
How much you scored in your mindfulness assessment??? What are your Mindful Me Moments??? Please share with us ….. 🙂
Theme : Seven
6991total visits,3visits today