Welcome to A To Z On Mindfulness For Newbies
The seventh letter to be explored in A To Z on Mindfulness For Newbies is G. G is for Gratitude.
I started practicing gratitude every day for the past three years. Gratitude is my root of joy. Paying attention to little things and saying thanks for all our blessings is the starting point to be mindful in our life.
“I Wake up everyday with a smile because I know I have something to be grateful for each day.”
My March 2018 Gratitude List
- Getting recognition for what we do is the happiest moment for anyone. Got featured as Creative Mom in the field of writing by my blogger friend Deepa.
- Completed another blogging marathon #AlexaTheIncredible in a more successful way.
- Got some wonderful gifts from VLCC. Feeling so heartwarming about their loving gesture.
- Sent Feb 2018 newsletter to my subscribers with a freebie for moms.
- My blog status is getting improved much due to regular blogging and doing these daily blogging tasks.
- Glad to help a Ph.D student for her thesis about Hashtag Activism.
- My theme – “26 Ways To A Better You; A To Z On Mindfulness For Newbies” for A To Z Challenge got good exposure and needed attention from my readers.
- Vivek has joined as General Manager – HR in TVS Logistics, Chennai. My son got Bronze Medal for securing school third rank for his IEO exams.
- Started doing my Yoga and Meditation practices after a long time since my eye surgery.
- In love with using the apps – Calm and Buffer.
Other words to explore
Mindfulness Challenge For The Day
Five Finger Gratitude Prayer
Practice this Five Finger Gratitude Prayer while going to sleep.
Vibrate With Gratefulness To Attract More Positive Into Your life
You can read my other gratefulness posts here.
If you like this post, spread the love by reading, liking, commenting and sharing the posts every day with the hashtag #StayMindfulWithMSN.
What are you grateful for today? How do you practice daily gratitude? Do you have any Gratitude Journal?
Do share with me…
” I am taking the Challenge of April with Blogchatter, are you? “
Also linking this post to Gratitude Circle Blog Hop hosted by Vidya Sury.
Liked my post?
Share your blog love by Shares, Tweets, Pins and Stumbling !!!
Would love to read my latest posts and to receive our free monthly newsletter ???
Are you interested to take our “Free 5 Days ECourse on Be Mindful With MSN” ???
Featured and Pinnable image courtesy: Canva
5530total visits,4visits today