Welcome to A To Z On Mindfulness For Newbies
The fourth letter to be explored in A To Z on Mindfulness For Newbies is D. D is for Detox.
- Physical Detox or Body Cleansing – Cleaning our physical body from toxins and chemicals.
- Spiritual Detox or Mind Cleansing – Cleansing our mind from toxic thoughts, toxic people, and toxic things.
- Digital Detox or Disconnection Therapy – Disconnecting from your digital world once in a while.
My Way Of Detox In Life
- Buying only organic, homemade, natural or herbal products.
- Moving away from toxic and negative minded people.
- Following the theory of minimalism to simplify my life.
- Practicing everyday mindfulness to detox my mind.
- Doing Body Scan Meditation to thank my physical body.
- Growing plants in my garden to cleanse my breath.
- Grounding myself by practicing gratitude.
- Spending time in silence during my Yoga and Meditation.
- Disconnect once in a while to connect with my self.
- Blogging my thoughts and ideas to make myself stress-free and happy.
Other words to explore
Detach, Destress, Declutter, Disconnect
Mindfulness Challenge For The Day
Digital Detox Menu
- Take a deep breath before checking your emails.
- Set a mindfulness reminder on your phone once a day.
- Refrain yourself from mobile for sometime after you wake up from the bed.
- Take mindful deep breaths during commercial ads while watching TV.
- Leave the phone/iPod at home when you go for a walk or run.
- Keep your mobile aside while you eat with your family.
- Switch off your phones/wi-fi while going to bed.
- Have Family Detox Time Table to connect with each other.
Detach, Disconnect, Detox
If you like this post, spread the love by reading, liking, commenting and sharing the posts every day with the hashtag #StayMindfulWithMSN.
Have you used any detox methods? What’s your opinion about them?
Do share with me…
” I am taking the Challenge of April with Blogchatter, are you? “
Liked my post?
Share your blog love by Shares, Tweets, Pins and Stumbling !!!
Would love to read my latest posts and to receive our free monthly newsletter ???
Are you interested to take our “Free 5 Days ECourse on Be Mindful With MSN” ???
Featured and Pinnable image courtesy: Canva
4882total visits,2visits today