My love for homemade organic beauty products started when I had a terrible skin problem earlier due to change in my bath soap. So I was very restricted on using any beauty products. To be frank, I’m not a big fan of any beauty products.
But for three compelling reasons, I decided to have a try with Yami Herbals product. First, it is manufactured at “King Town Of Paper Products” – Sivakasi, a very nearby town of my place, Kovilpatti. Second, it is homemade and 100% organic, Third, to support a budding woman entrepreneur Shylaja. So Yami Herbals Skin Brightening Face Pack attracted me the most to go for its review.
About Yami Herbals
Yami Herbals is owned by Shylaja Pradeep. They have a wide range of products from Herbal Baby Bath Powder, Skin Polishing Body Scrub, Herbal Hair Pack, Traditional Herbal Hair Oil, Shikakaai Hair Wash Powder and Homemade Skin Brightening Face Pack.
When Shylaja approached me through her Insta account for collaboration, I was happy to get connected with her. And I selected Homemade Skin Brightening Face Pack for this review.
About Yami Herbals Skin Brightening Face Pack
- Badam (Almond)
- Pista (Pistachio)
- Whole green gram
- Aavaram Poo
- Orange peel
- Pudina leaves (Mint Leaves)
- Cucumber seeds
- Potato starch
- Vetti Ver
- Multani Mitti
- Samba wheat
Packaging and Cost
The face pack comes in a handy round plastic container with screw type lid. A little plastic spoon provided with the pack is most helpful. It is a coarse brown colored powder with the pleasant aroma of organic materials. This aroma made me calm and relaxing. 100 gms of face pack costs Rs. 200/- only.
Can be contacted for orders on Facebook.
One year from manufacturing date.
Directions To Use
- Take three spoons of facial powder.
- Mix it well with milk or curd. and make a thin paste
- Apply and scrub the paste all over the face and neck.
- Wait for 10 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
- Gently massage with ice cubes.
Why Yami Herbals Skin Brightening Face Pack is close to my heart?
As soon as I got this face pack, I can not stop myself exploring it. I tried this on alternate days for the past 15 days. And very happy to find appealing results. And here’s my experience before and after using this face pack:
Before Using Yami Herbals Skin Brightening Face Pack
- My skin was dull with blackheads and pimples.
- Also, my skin was tanned due to the scorching hot sun.
- The backside of my neck was dark in color.
- I can not try any beauty products since my skin is too sensitive.
- My skin appeared to be rough.
- I looked tired and dull.
- Had irritations during this summer.
After Using Yami Herbals Skin Brightening Face Pack
- My skin was bright with reduced blackheads and pimples.
- Skin tanning also got much reduced with dead cells being removed.
- My neck started to look bright in color.
- Now I feel happy and confident that this 100% homemade organic face pack best suits my sensitive skin too.
- My skin has become soft and smooth.
- I felt bright and refreshing.
- Having no irritations even during this hot summer.
My Further Suggestions
- Rose water can also be used to mix it.
- Should be used regularly for better results.
- Can be carried while traveling also since its handy and travel-friendly packed.
- Anyone can try this since it is suitable for all skin types.
- Other products from Yami Herbals can also be used without any doubts.
What Rating can be given for Yami Herbals Skin Brightening Face Pack?
Super Skin Friendly Face Pack with rating 5 / 5.
Do you like to use beauty products??? Have you got any products from Yami Herbals??? What’s your opinion about this review???? Please feel free to share with us !!!
Disclaimer: This post is not a sponsored/paid post. It’s an honest review in exchange for a complimentary sample from the brand. This review is purely my personal opinion.
6094total visits,3visits today