Channa Dal – 2 tbsp, Coriander / Dania seeds – 2 tbsp, Curry leaves – 10 -15, Black pepper – 1/2 tsp, Cumin seeds – 2 tsp, mustard – 1/2 tsp, Onion – 1, Bell Pepper / Capsicum ( Any color ) – 1, Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp, Asafoetida / Hing – a pinch, Cooked Rice – 2 cups, Mint leaves, Salt – to taste, Oil.
- Dry roast and powder Channa dal, Coriander seeds, 10 curry leaves, pepper, cumin 1 tsp.
- In pan, heat oil. Add mustard, curry leaves & cumin.
- Add chopped onion, chopped capsicum, turmeric powder, asafoetida and fry for 2/3 min
- Add grounded powder and 2 cups of cooked rice. Mix well.
- Add Mint leaves.
- Serve hot with Cucumber Onion Raitha.
Health Benefits :
MY favorite suggestion :
For kids,roasted Cashew Nuts can be added. Fresh Coriander Leaves can be added instead of Mint Leaves.
Hope you enjoyed reading the post. Share your health recipes too with us.