Thick Curd – 2 cups, Pomegranate arils – 1 cup, Mint Leaves – 1/4 cup, Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup, Garlic Cloves 3 to 4, Green Chilly -2, Cumin Powder – 1 tsp, Salt – to taste, Sugar – 1 tbsp, Chaat Masala – 1 tsp.
- Grind together mint, coriander, garlic & chilly.
- Whisk the curd. Add 1/4 cup of water if needed.
- Add salt, cumin powder, chaat masala and sugar. Whisk gently.
- Add the ground paste and stir well.
- Refrigerate it for 1/2 hour.
- Add pomegranate arils. Mix well.
- Garnish with pomegranate arils and chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Health Benefits :
Mint Leaves :
Coriander Leaves :
MY favorite suggestion :
This pomegranate raita is our family’s favorite raita. Usually we prefer to have it plain. It goes well with all spicy mani dishes such as Vegetable Briyani, Vegetable Pulao, Roti and Garlic Naan.
Hope you enjoyed reading the post. Share your health recipes too with us.