White / Brown Bread – 1 packet, Oats / Quinoa – 1 cup, Carrot – 2, Capsicum / Bell Pepper – 2, Sweet Corn – 1 cup, Salt – to taste.
- Chop carrot and capsicum finely.
- Heat a Tawa with little water.
- Add chopped veggies and corn. Cook for 5 -7 minutes.
- Once the veggies are half-cooked, add oats and little salt. Mix well.
- Once the mixture gets dry, Keep aside to cool.
- Spread the oats mixture between two bread slices and toast it.
- Serve hot with any sauce of your choice.
Health Benefits :
Capsicum / Bell Pepper :
Sweet Corn :
MY favorite suggestion :
Easy to make. Children can be asked with you to make this toast during your fun weekend family cooking time. My favorite dish.
Hope you enjoyed reading the post. Share your health recipes too with us.