The broken will always be able to love harder than most. Once you have been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shine. These are great words. September 2016 was overwhelming for me with happiness, hard times and functions. Amidst of all hardships I faced, I’m sure that I saw gratefully, the rays of hope too ….
My Gratitude Journey – September 2016
- Celebrated my Second BlogAnniversary on September 2, 2016. Really it made me feel delighted to touch some hearts through my blog.
- Feeling proud by participating in #PeriodPride Blogging Contest organised by Write Tribe.
- Always I love to get involved in Photo Challenges. Refreshed myself by participating in 7 Days Nature Photo Challenge – Series 2 from September 1 to September 7, 2016 nominated by Vidya Suri. The theme chosen for this series is “Beautiful Places of South Africa”.
- Celebrated Vinayagar Chadurthi at my home. Festivals and Poojas are always boosting me with extra energy.
- Thanks to Ruchi Verma for nominating me with 3 Day Quote Challenge. This is the third time enjoying with the theme of “Buddha Teachings”.
- Excited to rejoin with Becca in Nurturing Thursday.
- participated in #1000Speak with my post Allow Them to Grow Younger – #MondayMusings #1000Speak.
- Thanks for all the new items added to my collections ….
And my gratitude journey reached the beautiful destination of my family and friends. To all the people who love me, THANK YOU. I am so grateful you are in my life. Thank God for keeping me blessed always …… <3 <3 <3