Always I believe something wonderful is about to happen in my life. This attitude of gratitude makes my life more beautiful than ever. I am happy to share my September Gratitude List with you all …..
September Gratitude List
- Celebrated My Sweet Nothing’s Third Blog Anniversary with a grand giveaway in collaboration with Vedantika Herbals. Three lucky winners won the gift hampers.
- Also grateful to all my blogger friends for joining in my blog anniversary celebration with their Blog Success Mantras.
- Successfully completed #MyFriendAlexa Campaign organized by Blogchatter. Thanks to #MyFriendAlexa, my blog got SEO Grade A certification and a huge lap on Alexa Rating from 14,00,000 to 6,50,000.
- Featured Posts – Happy to support #RallyForRivers with my post “My Support for Saving India’s Lifeline” which got featured in #HappySunday party. Also paid my respect to all my teachers on Teacher’s Day with my post “3 Top Reasons To Be Proud To Be A Teacher”. Started my journey on Bonobology with my debut post “Why I still have a crush on you after 15 years of marriage?“. My 4th article “How We Celebrate Sri Krishna Jeyanthi At Our Home“ got published on Raising World Children.
- Happy to be mentioned in Write Tribe’s post “Why, When and How to use Quotes in your Blog Posts“. Really excited to have my post “How I Start My Day More Positively“ featured as Top Post on IndiBloggers site.
- Feeling happy to start a new monthly series “Chill Chat With Cool Bloggers” from this September. And I am much grateful to Romila for being our First Cool Blogger.
- Enjoyed the grace of Devi on Navarathri Pooja and Saraswathi Pooja.
Surprise Gift Happiness
- Surprised by the gift of Vivo V7+ mobile by my hubby on the launch day. Can’t find words to express my feeling of joy.
- Blessed by the vibrant, fresh, and colorful beauty of our Terrace Garden.
- Few of my Gratitude Pie for the month gone by
Do you practice gratitude? What are you grateful for? Have you ever felt the joy of being grateful?
Gratitude unlocked the fullness of my life. Thank God for keeping me blessed always.
13818total visits,3visits today