This Mom’s Life series has gifted me with lovely friends in this blogosphere. Today I am having with me, passionate blogger and lovely mom friend Snehalata Jain of blogsikka. Our friendship got watered through our Insta and WhatsApp groups. We had many long discussions and chats about kids, positive parenting, toddler and teen tantrums, future plans for our kids, the need for NEET online coaching, inculcating values to our kids and many more.
She’s a proud mom of 5.5 years old cute angel! Though she excels on her motherhood journey, she is also working as a Microbiologist MSc Lecturer in a college. She’s currently enjoying her passion to write. Her interests are traveling, DIY, and teaching her angel. She has won many contests and Indian trips because of her photos and articles. She blogs about travel, parenting, food, lifestyle, and reviews.
I am pleased to have Sneha for today’s guest post. More truthful words flow from her heart. Handing over to her …..
Meet Ms.Snehalata Jain, Mom Blogger of Blogsikka
- What three words describe you as a mother?
Considerate, Happy and Educated mom.
- What’s the parenting rule you never break?
No hitting to the child I support Antispanting.
- And one rule you do break?
I say don’t use mobile to my daughter and I use it while having dinner.
- How do you spend time off for yourself?
By taking the angel to the new places in Mumbai or gardens.
- What’s the best part of your day?
Having lunch together after my daughter returns back from school, and then making her sleep.
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
Whenever I realize that something has been done wrong by me, I just say sorry to my kid and express this in front of my husband too.
- What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Chocolates, Bread, Fruits, Fresh Juices, and Cheese.
- What words describe you as a wife and a mom?
- Do you have a family ritual that you love?
We all eat together.
- What are 3 best things you love to teach your child?
- Speak the truth in all situations.
- Stand and speak for the right.
- Don’t compete for anything just do good things.
I thank you, Sneha for your meaningful and loving answers. Happy to connect with you, dear ….. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Enjoy reading This Mom’s Life stories of many other blogger friends too….. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Happy to feature other mommy friends also…… Interested can mail me: email@example.com
Liked my post?
Share your blog love by Likes, Comments, Shares, Tweets, Pins and Stumbling !!!
Want to spend quality time with your kids? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to …..
Featured & Pinnable Image Courtesy: Pexels & Canva
600405total visits,2visits today