” Gratitude is the wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk. “
As you all know, I am practicing gratitude from last year. This has helped me to realize the beauty of my life and to celebrate it. I’m in thirst of exploring some simple ways to include gratitude in my everyday life. The highlights of my gratitude moments for July 2017 :
Celebrated my son’s 14th birthday in a heartfelt way at Avvai Ashram, and Shanthi Deaf and Dumb School, Sivasailam. We are celebrating his birthdays with these children right from Mithu’s first birthday. He also enjoys the friendship and warmth of those children. Really those were unforgettable moments.
Gratitude Pie is an initiative started by Upasna to record our gratitude list everyday. Happy to join with her on some days of June.
Home Sweet Home
Our days are made more beautiful by my hubby being with us after a long time. And also our happiness getting increased day by day with more lovable and cute additions to our Home Sweet Home.
- My post on Five Finger Gratitude Prayer got featured by Upasna. Also got featured at MY PICKS OF THE WEEK 2017 – #29 by Sandra.
- Joined two blog hops – #MonsoonBlogging and #MyParentingMantra from my blogging groups and feeling happy to complete them successfully.
- Got a chance to use Moringa Powder, thanks to Menaka. It’s really an amazing product with many health benefits.
- Can’t find words to express my excitement on status hike of my blog on various platforms. My Alexa has improved from 19,00,000 to 17,00,000. My IndiBlogger rank improved from 77 to 80. My Bloglovin scored to 2,987 in family category and SEO got improved with a score 63.
- With the confidence of my social reach on Twitter as 1K followers, I stepped into YouTube also last month. Find my other social media presence at Facebook / Google+ / Twitter / Pinterest / StumbleUpon / Instagram
- Grateful to my hosting service provider, HostMyBlog, now my readers are able to access My Sweet Nothings more faster and secure.
- Started to cohost #HappySunday Link Up Party with Menaka and Anubhuti.
- Feeling excited for my article “13 Life Lessons Every Kid Can Learn From Mahabharata” in Raising World Children got a good appreciation form all readers.
Thank God for keeping me blessed always…… And what are you grateful for today???
Linking this post with Gratitude Circle Bloghop hosted by Vidya Sury, ThankfulThursdays hosted by Dr.Amrita Basu (Misra), HappySunday Link Up Party hosted by Menaka, Vasantha & Anubhuti and QuotedStories linky party #8 hosted by Upasna.
23673total visits,6visits today