Most of us don’t prefer Bitter Gourd for its bitter taste. And not to mention about kids. They will fight with you if you say today’s lunch has bitter gourd. But my family loves to have this in our menu three to four times in a month. Do you wonder how come? Here you go… Bitter Gourd Curd Pachadi.
Mouthwatering Bitter Gourd Curd Pachadi: Our Family’s Favorite
- Bitter Gourd – 1/4 Kgs
- Onion – 3
- Green Chillies – 4
- Salt – To Taste
- Oil – To Deep Fry
- Curd – 3 Cups
1. Chop bitter gourd into round pieces. Remove seeds if any.
2. Chop onions & green chilies.
3. Deep fry bitter gourd in oil and keep aside.
4. Add onion and chilies and saute until golden brown.
5. Mix everything with salt and curd.
6. Yummy Bitter Guard Curd Pachadi is ready to serve.
Health Benefits Of Bitter Gourd:
- Regulates Respiratory Disorders
- Used As Liver Tonic
- Improves Our Immune System
- Controls Diabetes And Constipation
- Prevents Heart Diseases And Cancer
- Helps In Weight Loss
This goes well with our South Indian lunch like Sambhar Rice and Rasam Rice. You can’t even imagine the taste of bitterness in this dish. Also good for health. Now you can understand why it’s our family’s all time favorite.
Try this simple yet mouthwatering bitter gourd curd pachadi at your home and I’m sure it will become your family’s all-time favorite too.
Do you like the bitter gourd? What dish will you cook using this? Share your recipe and comments here…..
Submitting this post for #FlavoursomeTuesdays
You May Like SEVEN DAYS HEALTHY RECIPE MARATHON
Liked my post?
Share your blog love by Likes, Comments, Shares, Tweets, Pins and Stumbling !!!
Want to practice Mindful Eating? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and grab your actionable freebie “Mindful eating” …..
Featured & Pinnable Image Courtesy: Pexels & Canva