“This Mom’s Life” series has gifted me with lovely friends on this blogosphere. Happy to introduce today, well-accomplished young and cute blogger mother, Ekta Chawla. She blogs at Confused Parent. She in her own words,
Motherhood is the most beautiful journey that spans across pregnancy, birth, raising toddlers, tweens and teens. And raising toddlers has never been easy. While every child is special & unique, so is it’s requirement & nurturing.
All parents want to be well-informed & stay abreast of their child’s requirements. Our platform helps you connect with experts, doctors & other parents who will be your indefinite skeleton of support in getting those innumerable questions answered.
We carefully curate content for you to explore fascinating topics relating to pre-pregnancy, pregnancy & motherhood to eliminate the upheaval in your mind.
Our platform helps you connect with experts, doctors & other parents who will be your indefinite skeleton of support in getting those innumerable questions answered. Happy parenting!
She is giving such a powerful and inspiring insights about Parenting, Pregnancy, Motherhood, Child Education, healthy Food, and Reviews. She is undoubtedly a great blogger in this generation. She’s a mother of a lovely 2 years old daughter – Muskkaan Chawla.
This Mom’s Life of Ekta Chawla
Proactive Teaching, Patience while feeding my picky toddler, Unconditional Love.
2. What’s the parenting rule you never break?
Actually a couple of them 🙂
- I feed my angel what the entire family eats. Same spice. Same food.
- Comfortable happy living. No indulgence in luxury.
- Limited screen time. Even if it requires me to spend more meaningful time with her.
3. And one rule you do break?
Can eat chocolates once in two days. Afterall, we all enjoyed our childhood. Why shouldn’t our children? 🙂
4. How do you spend time off for yourself?
Work on my start-up (ConfusedParent) to scale up traffic & build a good brand in the parenting space.
5. What’s the best part of your day?
Cuddles & kisses with my little angel. See her smile & giggle takes you to another world far from the rat race.
6. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
Desserts. Dark Chocolate Truffle. Well, who doesn’t? 😉
7. What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Dry Fruits, Milk, Chocolate, Tomatoes & Papad.
8. What words describe you as a wife and a mom?
9. Do you have a family ritual that you love?
No Television before 9 pm. Saves a lot of time. More peace.
10. What are 3 best things you love to teach your child?
- Being Humble & Thankful
- Smart work better than hard work
- Enjoy your work. Be Passionate. Happy mind leads to healthy living.
She’s currently hosting a Mega Blog Challenge on her blog. Don’t miss it out !!!
Happy to feature other mommy friends also …… Interested can email me at email@example.com.
I am taking part in the Write Tribe Problogger October 2017 Blogging Challenge. Also linking this post for #ChattyBlogs hosted by Shantala.
10331total visits,4visits today