Affectionately called as Minakshi. She’s a shining blog star and a highly amicable person by heart. Today we have Minakshi Bajpai of mommystimeline with us to share her experiences in ” This Mom ‘s Life “ series. She blogs about Health, Fitness, Skin Care, Motherhood, Baby Care and Lifestyle articles. She is a happy mother of two children, elder daughter Adhisthatri, aged 5 years and son Moksh, age 19 months. She’s a post-graduate with a master’s in computer application. Based out of a small town, Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh. A product person by profession currently working with a digital unit of a media house. She’s a passionate blogger yet the simple person to connect with friends.
Talking about her hobbies and interests, her passion about anything becomes her hobby. For example, at one point she took baking as her passion and was mad learning and baking new recipes.
Her achievements so far had been “SHE” never say “quit” to her work. Her goal in life is to become a better person and explore her possibilities as a person and a human being with every passing day.
Thanks Minakshi for your quick and kind response. Here she shares her insights exclusively for our readers ……
[bctt tweet=”” I believe that getting married and having a family has nothing to do with compromising your career, so I took only 84 days leave past both my pregnancies. In fact, I joined my present organization when my daughter was just nine months old. – Minakshi Bajpai “ “ username=”vivekvasantha”]
- What three words describe you as a mother? Loving, fun and jolly.
- What’s the parenting rule you never break? I keep my kid’s sleeping time disciplined, “early to bed, early to rise”.
- And one rule you do break? I believe rules are made to be broken, so there are lots.
- How do you spend time off for yourself?Self-pampering sessions, like a nail art or spa.
- What’s the best part of your day?Once I’m back from my office and the kids just jump on me seeing me entering the house, it’s the best feeling ever.
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?Shopping, it’s something I can’t just hold myself to.
- What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?Milk, vegetables, fruits, tomato sauce, butter.
- What words describe you as a wife and a mom?As a wife: committed, loving, respectful.As a mom: loving, caring, disciplined, funny.
- Do you have a family ritual that you love?Holi is the festival, which I love the most, it’s the time of the year when the entire family gets together, enjoy the festival. I love the colors too, so that’s the main reason for love for this in particular.
- What are three best things you love to teach your child?Discipline, self-respect, care.
Words may fail in expressing my gratitude to all moms who appeared in this series. Thanks again all my friends.
Happy to feature other mommy friends also in “This Mom ’s Life” series …… Interested can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Motherhood ; Happy Lifetime
21472total visits,1visits today