This Mom’s Life series has gifted me with lovely friends in this blogosphere. Today I am having with me, passionate blogger and lovely mom friend Deevyanka Pawar of ourjourneyathome. Our friendship got watered through our WhatsApp groups.
She’s a proud mom of 5 years old cute little daughter! Though she excels on her motherhood journey, she has a Degree in Interior Designing and Trained as a Certified Phonics Educator, and an Early Learning Enthusiast(based on Research, Experience and Application).
I am pleased to have Deevyanka for today’s guest post. More truthful words flow from her heart. Handing over to her …..
Meet Ms.Deevyanka Pawar, Mom Blogger of ourjourneyathome
- What three words describe you as a mother?
Creative, Mindful, Compassionate.
- What’s the parenting rule you never break?
To spend one-on-one time(without gadgets and notifications) with my daughter every day for at least 60 minutes, doing things she loves, no matter how busy life gets.
- And one rule you do break?
Spending more money than needed on books for her every month, but she loves being read to, so I love looking for good story books for her. And in return, I like to help my co-mompreneurs in whatever little way I can.
- How do you spend time off for yourself?
I love reading, and watching Netflix. Some days, I get to do both for about 30 mins. And when I’m very busy, I try to read only to help me be calm in those stressful and overwhelming busy days. But I also have other interests like Writing, Calligraphy, Painting, So whatever the mood strikes I spend time that way.
- What’s the best part of your day?
The 60 minutes that I’m fully present with my daughter, Ridhima. That joy on both of our faces knows no bounds.
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
- What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Lemon, Cold Water Bottles, Butter and Cheese, Boiled Potatoes for quick-lunch, snack or dinner – very easy to put a dish together with it, Red chilly chutney – need some spice in everyday life!
- What words describe you as a wife and a mom?
- Do you have a family ritual that you love?
Yes, Definitely! Sundays are for spending time with family, doing things everyone loves. That can be travel, spend time with grandparents, or if it has been a very stressful week, winding down at home with good music, and good food.
- What are the 3 best things you love to teach your child?
- First, To make her Independent – in her thoughts, in her actions and to take responsibility as per her age.
- Second, I love teaching her How to Read, as I want to inculcate the Love for Reading and Learning.
- Third, I love teaching her to Be Grateful for all the things we have and own. I feel a very important value that we can pass on to them for their future life.
“Children will only Imitate us, so do what you want your child to do.”– Deevyanka Pawar
I thank you, Deevyanka for your meaningful and loving answers. Happy to connect with you, dear ….. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Enjoy reading This Mom’s Life stories of many other blogger friends too….. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Hope you are liking “This Mom’s Life” series. What are your heartfelt motherhood stories??? Do share with us…
Happy to feature other mommy friends also…… Interested can mail me: email@example.com
Liked my post?
Share your blog love by Likes, Comments, Shares, Tweets, Pins and Stumbling !!!
Want to spend quality time with your kids? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to …..
Featured & Pinnable Image Courtesy: Pexels & Canva
3746total visits,5visits today