“This Mom’s Life” series has gifted me with lovely friends on this blogosphere. Happy to introduce today,a passionate blogger and mother, Kavitha Sriram of Kavitha Sriram Blog. Happy for her friendship which I never expected. She in her own words,
I am a MBA grauduate and a Banker in a Public sector bank. My interests and hobbies are: “I love to teach kids speed maths and speed reading”. I love reading books and I am passionate about giving marketing strategies for authors to promote their books.I am a freelancer and passionate about working with entrepreneurs.
To add to her achievements, she has self published a book in amazon. Her goal is to open a program to teach all women in india – “how to become successful free lancers”. My best wishes to you, Kavitha !!!
She is giving such a powerful and inspiring insights about Books, Ebooks – the free kindle ebooks notifications, $0.99 sales, Parenting tips, Discount coupons, Daily Hacks for life, useful blogs and websites, Beautiful Snaps, Inspirational Quotations, Stories. She is undoubtedly a passionate blogger in this generation. She’s a mother of a son aged 9.
My sincere gratitude towards her for earnestly accepting for this guest post. Here she shares her motherhood thoughts exclusively with our readers.
1. What three words describe you as a mother?
Loving, Strict and friendly.
2. What’s the parenting rule you never break?
Never interfere with your spouse or others when they are strict with my child for a good reason.
3. And one rule you do break?
I am not able to be strict with him in studies. I take it light and cool more than him.
4. How do you spend time off for yourself?
Writing blogs about parenting.
5. What’s the best part of your day?
My best part of the day is , when I do my freelancing job.
6. What’s your favourite guilty pleasure?
My favourite guilty pleasure is eating a pizza.
7. What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
.I don’t store many things, in my refrigerator. I always prefer buying things fresh.
8. What words describe you as a wife and a mom?
I am dependent on my family as much as they are dependent on me. We are complete as one.
9. Do you have a family ritual that you love?
Our family ritual is we all discuss our days happenings with each other in nights.
10. What are 3 best things you love to teach your child?
The 3 best things , I teach my child is
1. Never lose hope, whatever be the circumstances, it will change.
2. Always be confident.
3. Winning is not important , learning is.
3039total visits,1visits today