- Mindful Mornings – As I’m an early bird, I’m happy to start my day mindfully. Love to enjoy cool breeze, yoga, meditation, birds, sunrise and solitude moments. Little things make life more beautiful.
- This Moment – Once I was a victim of depression and attempted suicides also. But now I can proudly say that I am a survivor. Thanks to learning the significance of “This Moment”. I am an ISHA follower and I hold the responsibility of enjoying this moment fully. I let go the past and let free the future but hold on to the present.
- Green Tea – I am not big fan of hot drinks. But prefer coffee than tea. My mornings will always start with green tea only. I love the aroma, taste and health aspect of it. To know me more, rush here.
- Books – Books are my all-time favorite. You can never catch me without a book. Touching the books, smell of the book, texture of the book, words of the book, friends who love books, and everything about books fascinate me much more than anything else in this world.
- Nature – Is there anybody who don’t love nature. My happiness quotient will shoot up when I am close to nature. I adore the vastness of our Mother Earth, Tall Mountains, Roaring Sea, Amazing Waterfalls, Floating Clouds, Colorful Rainbows, Cool Breeze, Beautiful Flowers, Wild Forest, Deep Woods and the list is endless.
- Pooja and Prayers – My life is not complete without Pooja and Prayers. It makes me happy since it connects me with God and helps me to know me better.
- Family – Being with my family energize me a lot. Thanks to all my family members for being supportive, loving, encouraging and trusting.
- Friends – Friends make my life colorful, beautiful and lovable. They are my extended family. Time spent with my friends are always memorable time.
- Food – Without food, I feel life will be boring. I love to eat different variety of food. Also I love to cook for my family and friends. I’m happy to be blessed with tasty food throughout my life.
- Social Media – Social Media opened a new world to me. It helps me to connect to a wider range. Facebook and twitter are my choice to connect better and faster.
- Blogging – My blog is my second child. It helped me a lot. I Blog Therefore I Am.
- Love – Love keeps the world going and growing. Do you need reasons to love my hubby, son, family, friends? Happy to be loved and more happy to love.
Would you like to join me in making your own happy list? I will be happy to pass on the tag.
1840total visits,1visits today