Hurray ………. It’s another award time …. 🙂 Start music …. 🙂 Dance Madly ….. 🙂 Enjoy Life …. 🙂 : ) 🙂 Its Part Time !!! 😛 😛 😛
My third blogger award is Liebster award. My South African Blogger Friend Miz_Tebo of The Average South African blog nominated me for this award. I really appreciate her kindness towards me. Thanks my dear. She writes on many topics on her blog. Her blog is mainly a travel blog. I like Blogger Appreciation Tuesday posts in which she highlights new blogs. Also I admire Poetry, Food & Travel and Life Things posts of her.
Friends, do visit her blog. Really you too would appreciate …. 🙂
Rules for the award as usual :
- Thank the nominating blogger. ( Done happily … 🙂 )
- Display the award in a blog entry. ( Done … Done … 🙂 )
- Answer questions from the nominating blogger. ( On the way … 😛 )
- Nominate your blogger friends for the award. ( Long list is waiting …. 😛 )
- List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do. ( Going on … 😛 )
- Give your nominees questions to answer. ( Asking questions is always easy for me and I love to do that … 😛 )
Five Hidden But True Facts About Me :
- Long time before I suffered from depression and had professional counselling.
- I have only 20% vision in my left eye even after two major surgeries. My right eye is also having only 75% vision. I can manage well with my contact lens. I pray god to have my right eye in the same condition to allow me to read in my lifetime.
- Initially I had bad fights with my hubby for many many reasons and was about to separate. But now I really feel sorry for that.
- I love praise so much. Whenever anyone praises me, I feel I am flying.
- I would like to write a book.
My answers for my dear friend ….
- What are your thoughts on interracial relationships? Good. In my opinion, all are God’s Creations … then why races, castes and religion.
- Why do you blog? Its my passion. I love to reach many people by all means … 🙂 Blogging is one such …. 🙂
- Would you ever date one of your readers? No … Never …. Dating is against our tradition and culture.
- If you could sell your blog how much would you sell it for? For a quite reasonable amount …. 😛
- What do those closest to you think of your blog? They love my blog and encorage me a lot by their love and support.
My questions for my friends are:
- Who has the biggest influence on you?
- What do you like and dislike about blogging?
- What do you think of India?
- What would you dislike in my blog?
- What is your best kept secret?
- One line advice for new bloggers.
And the friends I nominate are:
Raymond of Encouraging Life
Vaishali of The Champa Tree
Itsmine of U R always WELCOME
Angie of NOT ANOTHER TALL BLOG
Ritu of But I Smile Anyway…
Congrats friends. Thanks again for nominating me for this award. I take this chance to thank all readers, fellow blogger friends, family, friends and everyone for your positive and healthy support !!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
1383total visits,1visits today