Today I am very much excited. Today is my day. I am happy for two reasons
- My interview got published in SHEBlog of Smart Indian Women site.
- Nominated for Creative Blogger Award
Yes, the fist ever award I got for my blog. I have been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by lovable friend Deepa from Madraasi – a tamilian tales. Thank you so much Deepa for nominating me! I feel very happy that my blog is felt creative. Thank you once again!
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (Thanking is Tamilar Tradition 😛 )
- Share 5 random facts about yourselves.
- Nominate your favorite blogs and notify all.
Five random facts about me:
- I look strong and bold, but so sensitive by heart.
- I love to sing and dance. but not known to others.
- I am a social bee. I love to be with people always.
- I love my hubby and my son without reasons ( All do that 😛 )
- I don’t want any rebirths. But if it happens, I want to born as a male. Not because I hate female but I want to feel that gender emotions also.
Friends I nominate:
- Vidhya of Vidhya’s Vegetarian Kitchen
- Bilna Sandeep of Monzoon Breeze
- Lisa of Real Mom Of Long Island
- Chita Jagadish of Chitra’s Healthy Kitchen
- Ankit Mishra
Thanks again for nominating me for this award. I take this chance to thank all readers, fellow blogger friends, family, friends and everyone for your positive and healthy support !!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
1762total visits,3visits today