How much do you know your kids. Take this simple test. Evaluate yourself.
- Who’s your kid’s best friend?
- Which film last seen / which book last read by your kid?
- What’s your kid’s biggest fear?
- Which teacher is mostly liked by him / her?
- Which subject does your kid hates?
- What’s your kid’s nick name?
- Who’s your kid’s role model?
- What’s your kid’s ambition in life?
- What’s your kid’s best talent?
- Who is your kid’s favorite in your family?
- Which act / words hurts your kid more?
- What’s your kid’s hobby?
- Which behavior of yours is disliked by your kid?
Have you answered? Now check your answers with your kid. For every correct answer allot one mark and total the marks.
11 – 13 : Congrats, 8 – 10 : Good, 4 – 7 : Still you can do better, Below 4 : Hope nobody would get this …….
Do you like this test? Thanks for taking time ….. Give your lifetime lessons in Joyful Parenting….. I am all ears …. <3 <3 <3
11 thoughts on “Do You Know Your Kid?”
The older they get the more difficult but also the more important!
10 out of 13 and 12 out of 13. Not a bad score, I guess. 😀 The thing is, knowing your child is a constant process. They change and so do their choices.
Excellent …. Yes, of course …. 🙂
Great questions! Investing in our kids is so important. Even better, take the time to watch the next movie or read the next book with him! Thanks for visiting Forever Joyful.
Thanks and It’s my pleasure !!!
No kids to speak of but ya, I know the sentiment behind this and I totally concur. We need to spend more time with them instead of just letting them be a part of our lives after work
🙂 🙂 🙂
Almost a perfect score but then I am referring to my grand kids and they live far away 🙂
<3 <3 <3
I’m between kids and grandkids right now. If I become a grandmother, this will be a wonderful quiz. I remember seeing quizes like this years ago.
🙂 🙂 🙂