This Mom’s Life is back with a bang after some time. And as usual it’s so delightful to chat with a popular mom and blogger friend about her motherhood journey.
Today I am so happy to share the mommy feelings of my dear friend Ruchie Verma of wigglingpen. She became friend with me recently through blogging. But I feel she’s being my friend for so many years. That much comfort I have with her. Thanks dear Ruchie for so friendly to share your thoughts for us. She is a happy mother of two little munchkins Ira and Viraj.
Here comes her voice in ” This MOM’s Life”….
1. What three words describe you as a mother?
Strong headed, Loving and happy.
- What’s the parenting rule you never break?
Disrespecting anyone will not be accepted.
- And one rule you break?
Sunday is fun day – feel free to have junk food.
- How do you spend time off for yourself?
Singing and dancing.
- What’s the best part of your day?
Time we spend before sleeping switching off our mobiles and laptops spending with kids giggling and having fun. Stress buster time.
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
I love talking and singing.
- What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Boiled potatoes, eggs, Tomatoes, Butter and frozen peas.
8. What words describe you as a wife and a mother
Wife: Crazy, Loving, possessive
Mom: Strong headed, disciplined and loving
- Do you have a family ritual that you love?
Ritual made by my dad and then luckily found same at my in-laws place and we carry it daily ” EAT DINNER TOGETHER ” without any disturbance and share full day fun part of your life.
- What are 3 best things you love to teach your child?
- Give respect to earn respect.
- Value what you have
- Keep sharing knowledge as you will gain more as you share.
Thanks a lot Ruchie for your great lifetime sharing with us … 🙂
Linking this post to #MondayMusings, #MondayMommyMoments, #HappySunday & #MommyTalks.
This month, I will be posting for #MyFriendAlexa – India’s first and World’s Second only blogging event using Alexa Rank and associated tools.
This is my 6th post for #MyFriendAlexa Season 2. And I am taking my Alexa Rank to the next level with Blogchatter.
Previous Alexa Rating – Global: 7,75,743
Current Alexa Rating – Global: 7, 38,096
18786total visits,6visits today