This Mom’s Life series has gifted me with lovely friends in this blogosphere. Today I am having with me, passionate blogger and beautiful mom friend Mayura Amarkant of dairyofaninsanewriter. Our friendship got watered through our blog hops, blog trains, and WhatsApp groups.
She’s a happy mommy blessed with two lovely kids, Abhimanyu (14 years old) and Sanskriti (5 years old). Abhimanyu is my best friend and fitness buddy. She and her husband Amarkant Jain own a tech-vertising company, Sarvashreshtha Solutions that specializes in digital transformation, content curation, and training.
Her qualification is BA (Psychology), PGDBA (HR), Masters in Neurolinguistic Programming, Doctoral student. She has won the award National Award winner as Woman Business Leader in Digital Marketing and PR. Her hobbies and interests are sports, fitness training, dancing, acting and compering shows. Her blog writing passion has given her global name and fame. Her blog diaryofaninsanewriter has been enlisted as the top 40 lifestyle blogs in India. She also loves to go on long drives and bike rides.
Meet Ms. Mayura Amarkant, Mom Blogger of dairyofaninsanewriter
- What three words describe you as a mother?
Crazy, Caring, Friendly.
- What’s the parenting rule you never break?
Healthy food & fitness is a way of life. So, as a family, we all ensure that this rule is followed.
- And one rule you do break?
Sleeping on time – I break this rule every single day due to work pressures and sometimes blog writing.
- How do you spend time off for yourself?
Fitness activities, blogging, learning at least one new thing every day, reading, watching videos.
- What’s the best part of your day?
Evening – 6 pm to 9 pm when I am spending time with my kids and myself – pursuing fitness activities. It allows me to recharge my batteries and remain happy and positive.
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
Eating anything that’s made of chocolate.
- What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Eggs, Milk, Curd, Vegetables and Fruits.
- What words describe you as a wife and a mom?
As a wife (according to my husband): Companion, biggest critic, soulmate, the best cook in the world, great dance partner, my biggest motivator
As a mother (according to my kids): Awesome, funny, sarcastic, non-biased counselor, buddy, annoying in a good way, loads of fun to chill with.
- Do you have a family ritual that you love?
Spending every evening pursuing fitness activities together and then coming home and eating together. During this time, none of us use our phones or gadgets. We also share the day’s highlights and plans for the next day.
- What are the 3 best things you love to teach your child?
- Strength of character in trying times will be the biggest parameter to decide whether you are a good human being or not.
- Never have an ego but have high self-respect & don’t allow anyone to walk over you
- Struggles, stress, and failure are part of life, learning to manage them is the key to success
I thank you, Mayura for your meaningful and loving answers. Happy to connect with you, dear ….. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Enjoy reading This Mom’s Life stories of many other blogger friends too….. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Happy to feature other mommy friends also…… Interested can mail me: email@example.com
Featured & Pinnable Image Courtesy: Pexels & Canva