This Mom’s Life series has gifted me with lovely friends in this blogosphere. Today I am having with me, passionate blogger and beautiful mom friend Geethica Mehra of thoughtsbygeethica. Our friendship got watered through our blog hops, blog trains, and WhatsApp groups.
She’s a proud mom of 2 kids – Aishwari who is 11 years old and Aadidev who is 6 years old. She’s a B COM (H) Graduate and pursued DNIIT course from NIIT Delhi. She enjoyed doing the Creative Writing course at the British Council of Delhi. She loves to gaze through an open window for endless hours. Apart from this, She likes to write and read good novels. Recently, she has started to read informative articles to keep her updated.
Meet Ms. Geethica Mehra, Mom Blogger of thoughtsbygeethica
- What three words describe you as a mother?
- What’s the parenting rule you never break?
As a parent, I always stress on sharing whatever comes in the way and nothing is personal. In a family, you should always learn to adjust and overlook petty things.
- And one rule you do break?
One area where I fail is when I tell my daughter not to get irritated on small things but I find myself doing the same. Practicing to be quiet and not to react instantly.
- How do you spend time off for yourself?
Best time for myself is when kids are at school and I work hard to be productive. On weekends, when children sleep with their grandparents, I have time to read before sleep.
- What’s the best part of your day?
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
- What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
- What words describe you as a wife and a mom?
- Do you have a family ritual that you love?
As a family, we explore new coffee shops and spend time in the mall while kids play. Me and my daughter shop books and the other two enjoy eating butter naan.
- What are the 3 best things you love to teach your child?
- Be respectful and kind to all irrespective of their class.
- Learn to giveaway things to help others.
- Be thankful for every breath you take.
I thank you, Geethica for your meaningful and loving answers. Happy to connect with you, dear ….. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Enjoy reading This Mom’s Life stories of many other blogger friends too….. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Hope you are liking “This Mom’s Life” series. What are your heartfelt motherhood stories??? Do share with us…
Happy to feature other mommy friends also…… Interested can mail me: email@example.com
Liked my post?
Share your blog love by Likes, Comments, Shares, Tweets, Pins and Stumbling !!!
Want to spend quality time with your kids? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to …..
Featured & Pinnable Image Courtesy: Pexels & Canva