Swapna Karthik from Swapna’s Kitchen is a good friend for me. Her blog’s tagline quietly impressed me a lot. Her recipes are so good to be tried and tasted. Swapna is 32 years old now and she got married when she was 19 years. And her son Rishi was born the very next year. He is 12 years old now and studying in 7 th std.
Apart from cooking, she loves singing ,drawing mehandi and rangoli . When she feels free she will switch on the Karaoke in her music system and start singing her favorite songs or she enjoys just listening to Illayaraja’ s music that makes her more relaxed. And she happily says that
” Being a mother is the greatest responsibility in the whole world and writing a few words on Motherhood makes me feel so very blessed..Thank you….. “
Now it’s the mom’s time ….
This MOM’s Life
1. What three words describe you as a mother?
Loving, Caring and Forgiving.
2. What’s the parenting rule you never break?
No online games after 9:00 pm
3. And one rule you do break?
Sometimes I let him have ice creams even during examinations.
4. How do you spend time off for yourself?
I just listen to Ilayaraja ‘s music with any one of Osho’s book .
5. What’s the best part of your day?
Its our dinner time ,where we all 3 spend some good time together with some Ilayaraja’s instrumental musicals .
6. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
Spending precious time online .
7. What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
8. What words describe you as a wife and a mom?
Forever friendly mom and Forever supportive wife.
9. Do you have a family ritual that you love?
Every Friday its a must rule to wear saree and I love to do it for my husband.
10. What are 3 best things you love to teach your child?
1. To be a matured & an independent person.
2. To enjoy freedom but with responsibility.
3. Be honest and do not get jealous over others life,growth and success.
1395total visits,1visits today