Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links. So, if you make a purchase it might help me earn a small commission without adding any cost to you. Read the full disclosure policy here. Thanks for being supportive.
Every year I choose a word that I want to focus on in my life. I’m a big believer in the power of intention setting and creating space for what I want to get into my life. So, when I set my intention for this year, I wanted a word that would encapsulate everything I wanted to achieve.
My Word Of The Year 2023 – Manifest
After a lot of contemplation (and a little soul-searching), I landed on the word “manifest.” To me, it’s not just a word – it’s a verb. It’s an action. It’s a way of being. And it’s something I strive for every day.
As a mindfulness coach, I believe that the word manifest is a powerful choice for the year 2023. The definition of the manifest is “to show or make clear; to prove; to demonstrate.” When you manifest something, you are putting it out there into the universe with the intention of making it a reality.
My word for the year 2023 is “manifest.” I choose this word because of the following reasons:
Reasons To Choose Manifest
1. It is a powerful reminder for me to stay mindful of my dreams and goals. I believe that if I remain mindful of what I want to achieve, I can manifest my dreams into reality.
2. I want to create more abundance and opportunities in my life. I believe that by focusing on this word and taking inspired action steps to manifest my desires, I will create the life I want to live.
3. It is a declaration of intent. It is a statement of faith. It is a reminder that I’m the creator of my reality.
4. It’s a reminder to pay attention to my thoughts, feelings, and actions, and to align them with my intentions. When I do this, I will be able to create the life I want.
5. it’s also about aligning my thoughts, emotions, and actions with my desired outcome. When I manifest, I tap into the power of the Universe to help me create what I want in my life.
6. I love to cocreate my life of abundance, happiness, and peace with the Universe.
7. To align myself with higher vibration so that I can attract dream clients to my coaching.
You may also like: My Words For Previous Years
I encourage you to choose your own word for the year and really focus on it for making your dreams come true. Share your word for the year 2023 in the comments!
Pin This For Later Read
Do you love my blog posts? Then like, comment, promote, and sign up for the free monthly newsletter for more mindfulness thoughts and deals fire shots.
Pin Image Courtesy: Pexels & Canva