Title : Oh! My Name
Author : Nikhil Mittal
Designer : Living waters Creative Studio
Series : –
Genre : Fiction Personalized Picture Book
Publishers : Self Published on 2017 by the author
Length of the book : Depends but not exceeding 24 pages
Book Type : Paperback, Semi Soft Cover
Language : English
Recommended Age Group : Toddler / Pre- Schooler / 2 – 8 Years
ISBN : –
Source : Complimentary copy from the author
Blurb About The Book :
Once upon a time, there was a father,
He was reading out a story to his daughter.
“This is so boring,” the girl said, “I don’t like it,”
She closed the book in a hurry, did not even want to sit.
The father said in despair, “You don’t like books! What will you do?”
“I like books,” she replied, “But the ones which have my name too.”
“Your Name!” the father thought, “Let’s make a book on the same,”
Fun to read, lively to look at, it was called “Oh! My Name!”
My Review : I had an opinion poll on twitter last week. And I was happy to share its results with you.
Such a powerful influence does have a book review. Imagine if you have lost your name. It’s very intriguing. Isn’t it ??? I and Mithu love our names madlessly. Mithu used to write his name in many different styles. “Oh! My Name” is a personalized children’s picture book. It is personalized using the letters of the child’s name. The book was customized for my son MITESH. It has stories relevant for letters M, I, T, E, S and H. It is a unique picture story book for every name. The main characters of the story are Mitesh and his new friend Dabi. The boy has lost his name and he goes in search of his name with Dabi. On his journey, he explores and learns many new things. Read the book to know whether he found his name at the end of his adventurous journey. Though the book is meant for the age group 2 to 8, Mithu loved the book very much. He was so excited to see his name printed on the book with the special message from his Appa and Amma. He proudly recommended this book to his friends. We both loved Dabi, soft hand puppet. It perfectly fits every hand. Mithu enacted as a story-teller with his new friend Dabi. Really we were in full excitement on reading this book. Oh! My Name adds a crown to Mithu’s collection of books. This book is totally a unique, personalized gift based on the letters of a child’s name and is a perfect gift for kids for anytime.
Unique Features Of The Book :
- First customizable / personalized picture book in India.
- The narration and illustrations are so lively.
- Suitable for introducing the alphabets to toddlers.
- The paper quality is high that everyone will get tempted to grab it once.
- Has a collection of short rhyming stories with relevant and beautiful illustrations.
- Has an option to specify the gender of the child. The story in the book will be related to the specified gender.
- The child’s name should be a minimum of 3 characters.
- There will be a different story for repeating letters.
- Dabi is a friendly creature who accompanies the child in his / her journey. Dabi is a hand puppet which comes along with the book to make the reading session with your child more interactive and interesting.
- Hand puppet Dabi is safe to be used by all.
- Dabi cannot be bought as a standalone item.
- Made in India.
- Online ordering, Free shipping across India and free cancellation.
- Wide Landscape Format
- Fully designed and produced in India for the first time.
- 5% of book’s profit goes towards giving under privileged children a better life.
In A Nutshell : Interesting book with awesome pictures and beautiful design.
My Rating : 5 / 5
You can order this book at Oh My Name website and can contact Nikhil Mittal through various social media.
About The Author : Nikhil is a 1st time author. When he is not writing, he is busy reading (either to himself or to his little one). In his own words,
“I always thought reading is the most rewarding exercise, until I discovered the joy of writing.” – Nikhil Mittal
Disclaimer : This post is not a sponsored / paid post. It’s an honest review in exchange of a complimentary copy from the author. This review is purely my personal opinion. Jointly presented from IPTA with Manisha, Dipika, Anamika, Janani and Menaka.
Also linking this post with #HappySunday linky party hosted by Menaka.
13398total visits,9visits today