As I took a blog break last November, I wanted to revamp my blog. Also in the meantime, I wanted to help the newbie bloggers with some actionable steps to grow their blog.
I ran a poll on my Twitter, Insta accounts and in my private Facebook group for bloggers. And no need to mention that I had an overwhelming response. So here comes the announcement of a 2-week-long blog series on blogging for newbie bloggers – Blog Your Heart Away (BYHA).
Blog Series For Newbie Bloggers – Blog Your Heart Away
What is Blog Your Heart Away (BYHA) blog series?
Blog Your Heart Away (BYHA) is a 2-week long blog series on blogging for newbie bloggers. The blog series will have 10 blog posts on basic blogging with more blogging tips and actionable steps to grow their blog.
When does BYHA start?
BYHA will start on March 16, 2020, and will end on March 27, 2020. It’s a 2-week-long and 10 part blog series. A total of 10 blog posts will be published from March 16 to March 27, 2020, except for weekends. So mark your calendar now!
Who is BYHA for?
BYHA is for the newbie or beginner bloggers. They will get step by step guide to start and grow their blog. If you have your blog already, you can refresh your blogging skills. Also, they can connect with many awesome bloggers who make money from their blogs.
What topics does BYHA cover?
- March 16, 2020 – Blog Your Heart Away Part 1: How To Start A Blog For Free In 5 easy steps
- March 17, 2020 – Blog Your Heart Away Part 2: How To Structure A Perfect Blog Post
- March 18, 2020 – Blog Your Heart Away Part 3: Essential Action Steps To Take Before And After Publishing A Blog Post
- March 19, 2020 – Blog Your Heart Away Part 4: Top 9 Types Of Blog Posts That Go Viral
****** Due to the worldwide health crisis, I have decided to give a short break for this blog series. The series will resume in April 2020 for sure. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Do check out this space for further updates ******
March 20, 2020– Blog Your Heart Away Part 5: The Ultimate List Of Blog Post Ideas March 23, 2020– Blog Your Heart Away Part 6: 10 Best Free Blogging Courses To Start With March 24, 2020– Blog Your Heart Away Part 7: 8 Mistakes That A Newbie Blogger Make And How To Fix Them March 25, 2020– Blog Your Heart Away Part 8: 10 Must-Have Free Plugins For Beginner Bloggers March 26, 2020– Blog Your Heart Away Part 9: Ready To Use Stock Photos For Beginner Bloggers March 27, 2020– Blog Your Heart Away Part 10: 13 Protips For Becoming A Better Blogger
How BYHA is unique from other blog series?
BYHA is a unique blog series for the following reasons:
- Targets only newbie bloggers. So they can build their strong foundation for blogging.
- Grow your blog with very simple and doable action steps.
- Read all my posts as soon as I publish them by signing up for my free newsletter.
- Access to the treasure of blogging tools and resources in my Secret Freebie Library.
- Join my free private Facebook group – Blog To Business Mastermind By Vasantha where bloggers discuss blogging, social media and making money and grow together.
- Connect with successful bloggers who earn in 6 figures.
- A lot of freebies, planners, checklists made just for you.
- Learn blogging and social media hacks every day by following my social media accounts.
- Offers and discounts on various blogging tools and resources.
- Has all blogging nuggets from my 5 years of blogging.
- Saves your time, money and effort.
- Can learn to grow your blog for free at the ease of comfort at your home.
How to get notified about BYHA?
Simply by signing to our free newsletter.
How can I grow together with BYHA?
You can share this post with your fellow blogger friends, giving big shout outs on your social media accounts, comment here on what topics do you still expect to cover in the future and inviting your friends to join my newsletter and Facebook group.
Blogging is not a tough journey if you are with the right community of encouraging and supporting bloggers. Don’t miss this great blog series Blog Your Heart Away!
Feel free to help your friends to read this blog series!
Meet You On March 16, 2020!