Summer are meant for vacation, fun, laughter, holidays, exhibition, travel and much more. And it’s summer holidays for my naughty boy. So we have planned to visit South Africa where my hubby is working. After so many thoughts, I have decided to have a Summer Break from my blogging for this 5 compelling reasons:
- As said in my health pledge, I want to spend quality time with my hubby and son.
- A break from the routine ( to get away from this hot sun is hidden agenda … 😛 ) is the very need for my mind to refresh.
- To make memories about South Africa.
- To explore more about myself and my writings.
- To enjoy with family and friends in the chain of functions waiting during June and July.
Hope you would miss me. I too would miss you all. But I think it’s the right time to read my older posts which you missed earlier. Enjoy reading, encourage by your comments and show your love by sharing. And still you can connect with me through my Facebook page. I will read all your posts once I’m back.
Yey !!! My Sweet Nothings is going for a Summer Break for two and a half months from May 2016. Will be back around mid of July. Hope you all would stay in touch.
You can expect for posts about travel stories, family fun, adventures, things purchased and much more once I’m back …… Be ready with all ears …… Until Then
Happy Holidays To All my Friends …. Hugs & Love …. <3 <3 <3
1223total visits,1visits today