Weekly Discussion : What Is Your Favorite Outdoor Activity?

I would like to post some topics on the title “Weekly Discussion” on every Sunday. You can discuss these topics with your family members, kids during food time, sleep time, leisure time. And post your experiences in the comment box …

Image Credit : uk.pinterest.com

April 10, 2016

What Is Your Favorite Outdoor Activity??????? Feel free to share your with us ….. <3 <3 <3

319total visits,1visits today

20 thoughts on “Weekly Discussion : What Is Your Favorite Outdoor Activity?

• April 10, 2016 at 9:13 PM

I love walking in the crisp autumn woods. In the spring and summer, I love to picnic and spend time with family. In the winter, I love it when it snows and we can have a snowball fight.

• April 11, 2016 at 10:49 AM

Oh ….. happy to know this. You are lucky that you enjoy your days !!!

• April 11, 2016 at 8:34 AM

Trekking up a mountain, though the increase in the concrete jungle is reducing the natural one. But when I get the chance, it pushes me to climb even after the wind has been knocked out of my lungs. Lots of fun!

• April 11, 2016 at 11:36 AM

Being in my garden, puttering, looking around, day-dreaming about all the upgrades I want done there but will probably never do 🙂

• April 11, 2016 at 12:58 PM

Oh, some of the big ideas I have for my little garden (and it is really little) would cost money that I don’t have 🙁 But someday, hopefully I will find some affordable alternatives. But it is still fun to imagine and dream, isn’t it? 🙂 Seriously though, it is just being near the greenery that you are responsible for taking care of, that gives immense joy. All the other big ideas don’t matter at all when one feels that gratitude, joy and contentment. Isn’t it? Love.

• April 11, 2016 at 1:01 PM

Very true, Beloo. I agree with you. Money does not matter more before joy, gratitude and happiness. My prayers to you for your dreams to come true at the earliest….. 🙂

• April 11, 2016 at 1:29 PM

Walking it is, Vasantha. Thankfully, we have lovely roads and spaces in our colony. Love watching the birds too.

• April 11, 2016 at 1:47 PM

Glad to hear from you, Corinne. I too love walking and birds watching…. 🙂

• April 11, 2016 at 1:33 PM

It will have to be walking or going for a swim. We can enjoy these as a family. Relaxing and fitness at the same time. Long drives are also a favorite.

• April 11, 2016 at 5:24 PM

Spotting birds.. And following their moves is a fav activity whenever I’m out of doors

• April 12, 2016 at 9:15 AM

It would be admiring the beauty of nature and taking a stroll. Even though the stroll part occurs rarely, I do have a great time enjoying nature while on the move.