Face The Challenges With RAIN – #MondayMusings

Every time when I write for #MondayMusings and #MindfulMonday- HealthyLiving, I feel refreshed and energized. That’s the positive spirit of joining in this health living journey and staying oneself. I am happy that I was able to follow 12 Step Health Plan. And also Mindful Eating is doing wonders to me that I lost 1.5 kgs from January 2016.

Inspired from Colleen’s post, I feel happy to share my personal sacred space in my home with you all. Home Sweet Home.

Place For Mental Silence

10577007_852735791425992_4778609353210148274_n
Lord Vinayaga @ Our Pooja Room

Whenever I feel stressed due to external  noises and pressures, I would love to enjoy the joy of quietness at this place. I simply sit in silence for some time here when needed.

Place For Inner Peace

11169496_1052665184766384_300417061202544069_n
Sadhguru And Offerings @ Our Yoga Room

A place for connecting with the Guru, connecting with myself and connecting with the super power. Everyday I spend 40 minutes in the early morning here in spite of my busy modern life. It helps to promote my inner peace.

11813533_1052893398076896_8568262159997480890_n
Flower Offerings @ Our Yoga Room

Place For Knowledge Thirst

12742660_1165477080151860_8318572013215406304_n
Nature Inspired Books Holder @ Our Living Room

Reading is like my breath. My days start and end with reading. In between, I was writing, thinking and talking about books. Books are always friends to us. So naturally this is my most loved place in our home.

Place For Guaranteed Fun

12717552_1165496226816612_6458753264479569433_n
Entrance @ My Naughty Boy’s Room

Myself and my son are like friends. We enjoy spending quality time with each other. We will read books together, sing songs, dance for music, tease each other and much more fun always. Our fun and laughter are not confined between the four walls.

Highlights Of Last Week

Last week it was overwhelming for me. Son’s end semester exams, Mother-In-Law’s checkups and treatments, travel, some investment actions and personal health constraints kept me very challenging. But I managed my anxiety and stress with this Mindful Meditation as RAINRecognize, Allow, Investigate and Natural Awareness.

1936518_1201245109908390_1454239521532775770_n
Image Courtesy : http://www.mindful.org/

Useful Resource For This Week :

Please  feel free to join our health journey….. And share your experience with us…….

Posted submitted for #MondayMusings & #Mindful Monday – Healthy Living. Click the images to take part ……

430total visits,1visits today

22 thoughts on “Face The Challenges With RAIN – #MondayMusings

• March 28, 2016 at 1:45 PM

Your home has such interesting little curios and features to make it unique, Vasantha.
    Thanks for sharing about RAIN – it’s something I could use for sure.

• March 29, 2016 at 10:13 AM

Thanks Corinne. Very glad that you liked my post and my home too …. <3 You are welcome to my home, Corinne !!!

• March 28, 2016 at 3:47 PM

Mine is my balcony and my fish tank. When I am extra-stressed, I turn to these at home. Beautiful thought and well captured too 😀

• March 28, 2016 at 4:07 PM

Loved the cute little monkey banking not he door. And the rhino bookcase too 😀

• March 28, 2016 at 5:15 PM

Very good suggestions..

• March 29, 2016 at 1:08 AM

I always love your posts. You give ME such encouragement. I love your Pooja room. It is just beautiful and calming. May I ask more about your traditions? I would like to know about the bindi and what the different colors mean. I know it means you are a Hindu and it is a religious symbol. I love sari’s. There are some of the most beautiful clothing. Your culture fascinates me. Have a happy and joyous week. <3

• March 29, 2016 at 10:07 AM

Thank you so much, Colleen ….. Drafting to post Traditions and Values of our Indian Culture as series of posts ….. 🙂

• March 29, 2016 at 12:23 PM

Thanks for this peek into your sacred space. Such serene and calm vibes coming from your puja room and yoga room. It is such a blessing to have such a space to go to when things are a bit out of control, even if it is just a small corner in a room. Beautiful feel to the whole post. And I like the RAIN too!

• March 31, 2016 at 10:32 AM

Thanks Beloo for your encouraging and loving comments. Really you made my day !!!

• March 29, 2016 at 8:12 PM

That is such a wonderful way to start your day. Exercise and books, what else one can ask for..! and having so much fun with your son, that sounds amazing!

Cheers

• March 31, 2016 at 7:45 AM

I loved that little nook in your living room. I have a favourite spot on the couch where I perch all the time whether it is for eating, writing, blogging, watching TV. I even sit at this spot to calm down my mind when it reels under frenzy. RAIN is new for me and I find it worth practicing.

• March 31, 2016 at 10:21 AM

Happy for you, Anamika. Everyone have their owm calming methods, persons, space and activity. Glad you also had one close to your heart. RAIN would sure help you, dear …. <3 <3 <3