This guest post is featured for Monthly Blogging Special – Parenting Special. Today I am having with me my lovely and adorable friend Payal Agarwal of Kaleidoscope. Our friendship got watered through Blog Commenting Tribe group.
She’s a dreamer by nature, an artist by passion, a healer ( Reiki 3A ) by grace. Currently she’s working in the field of business and accounting by choice. She blogs @ http://colorsofthefall.blogspot.in
I am pleased to have Payal for today’s guest post. More truthful words flow from her heart.
” It was a fun activity in which I involved my husband and my daughter too. By the way this is a great way to celebrate parenting. Loved this idea…. 🙂 ” – Payal
- What three words describe you as a mother?
Sweet, loving, helping (my daughter says so.)
- What’s the parenting rule you never break?
Spending quality time with my daughter has always been a priority.
- And one rule you do break?
Thank God, my daughter doesn’t come up with unreasonable demand, so we are quite flexible with the rules.
- How do you spend time off for yourself?
Anything creative that relaxes my mind. Be it painting, writing, photography. I love soft music.
- What’s the best part of your day?
Mornings are beautiful.
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
- What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Milk, wheat grass, vegetables, chocolates, fruit juice.
- What words describe you as a wife and a mom?
I asked my husband to describe me in three words. He said, “Love, Love, Love.” 😛
- Do you have a family ritual that you love?
Having meals together is more than a ritual that I love. 🙂
- What are 3 best things you love to teach your child?
Be optimistic, stay focused, love yourself.
I thank you, Payal for your meaningful and loving answers. Happy to be connected with you, dear ……. <3 <3 <3
Enjoy reading This Mom’s Life stories of many other blogger friends too….. <3 <3 <3
Happy to feature other mommy friends also …… Interested can mail me : firstname.lastname@example.org
324total visits,1visits today