After a gap about two months, the guest post is back now. This guest post is featured for Monthly Blogging Special – Parenting Special. I also dedicate today’s post This Mom’s Life as a Special Women’s Day 2016 post. This guest post is from my lovely, adorable friend Mahathi Ramya of Fantastic Feathers.
She’s a software tester by profession. She loves both her family and work. She’s a mom of 2 kids (1 and 5 years old). She says she is a jack of all trades though master of none. I won’t go with this. I strongly believe she is perfect in all her works. She’s basically a classical dancer from childhood yet she loves painting, enjoys finding bugs in software, loves reading books (not self-improvement books please :-)), crazy to travel with her husband and likes writing/ blogging. She also likes making craft activities with her kids and cooking with them. She’s a vegetarian and she loves salads and soups (I know, it’s hard to believe but true).
Started her blog around 6 years ago, mostly, her posts are book reviews and travel experiences in her blog. Now, she’s writing on general issues and some random thoughts also. Her favorite pass time is reading books of all genres especially fiction, mystery, psychological, humorous and emotional. Join with the enthusiastic follower community of Fantastic Feathers, if you are not yet. Sure you would enjoy.
I am pleased to have Ramya as our guest on this special day. More truthful words flow from her heart. Now I hand over the show to her :
- What three words describe you as a mother?
Loving , caring and fun to be with.
- What’s the parenting rule you never break?
Never preach something that you cannot do.
- And one rule you do break?
Eating chocolates, having ice cream once in a while is Ok.
- How do you spend time off for yourself?
Reading books, blogging and travelling.
- What’s the best part of your day?
Evening after 6 pm. My brain is more active at that time. Even though it’s tiring after office work, I love having dinner with my family and watching TV together.
- What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
Travelling to an unknown places.
- What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Lemon, Ginger garlic paste, Tomatoes, Milk and Paneer
- What words describe you as a wife and a mom?
Wife – A crazy partner, deep in love
Mom – A Playmate, Loving, Not over-protective
- Do you have a family ritual that you love?
Weekends are fun, getting up late, taking kids to a park/ ice cream parlor and watching food factory channel together.
- What are 3 best things you love to teach your child?
- I love to introduce them to arts(music, dance, painting etc.,) and work with them.
- I like to teach morals from Ramayana and Mahabharata stories.
- I want to teach them to be independent, sensitive to others pain and encourage them to be on right path.
I thank you, Ramya for your encouraging and loving answers. Happy to be connected with you.
Enjoy reading This Mom’s Life stories of many other blogger friends too….. <3 <3 <3
Happy Women’s Day !!! 🙂 🙂 🙂