One day through Write Tribe Pro Blogger and through Blog-A-Rhythm networks I happened to read Vidya Sury’s blog. Really I was much moved, inspired,delighted and motivated from many of her posts. Whenever you visit her blog, you would certainly feel the positive vibes around you. I am grateful for many reasons. First and foremost my gratitude goes to Vidya for introducing me to 2016 Gratitude Circle bloghop. Now I started to strongly believe that Practicing Gratitude makes you happier. If you want your children to be happier in their life, gift them with gratitude than cozier items.
I would like to share with you two things today. Expression of gratitude and sorry would take your relationships to higher dimensions. I was busy cleaning my house and especially the bunch of my various collections. Suddenly I noticed a drawing and was taken aback 12 years. It brought so many wonderful memories into my mind. That drawing made me to be grateful for the loving family, the gift of marriage, the happiness of motherhood, the joy of being responsible and all the pains of pregnancy. Grateful moments are happy moments and happy moments are memorable moments.
Another drawing also made me to move into tears. It’s actually a Sorry Card. But I could not recollect the scene behind that drawing. It reminded me the generosity of my son and made me to be proud to have him in my life. I have learnt many life lessons from him in much simplest ways. If I want to elaborate his principles, then I have to write series of posts. But you can expect sooner. Thank you so much, my dear for making my world beautiful.
Sorry …. My Dear …… Drawing by me on one sunny day when my son was so naughty to be handled ……
February 2016 Gratitude List – I am gifted with gratitude for ….
- Most followers in a day for my blog on Feb. 26, 2016.
- Spike in my blog views – 63 hourly views on that day.
- Completed three months of Monthly Blogging Special.
- Gifted my hubby with 27 Awesome Reasons Why I Love My Hubby post as my blog’s first link-up party on Valentine’s day.
- Happy to participate in ” 7 Days Nature Photo Challenge “ nominated by Vidya Sury. Thanks again, Vidya.
- Delighted to join with Colleen of Silver Threading in her health journey with #MindfulMonday posts and with Corinne though my #MondayMusings posts. .
- Awarded with Liebster Award the second time by Parul Singhal and One Lovely Blog Award by hubby1974. Thanks for your love. Award posts can be expected soon.
- Grateful to Roxanne, Anamika, Corinne and Beloo for motivating me with their sincere comments, truthful insights and positive encouragement.
- My journey with Parentous just started with my first article How To Bring Up A Reading Child.
- Excited to chat with my blogger friend Deepa over phone. I became fiend with her through her guest post in my blog. Still the freshness of our friendship is filled in the air.
And I am sure that my Gratitude List will grow exponentially every month …. Thank God for keeping me blessed always.
Also linking this post to Everyday Gratidute.
211total visits,1visits today