Channa Dal – 2 tbsp, Coriander / Dania seeds – 2 tbsp, Curry leaves – 10 -15, Black pepper – 1/2 tsp, Cumin seeds – 2 tsp, mustard – 1/2 tsp, Onion – 1, Bell Pepper / Capsicum ( Any color ) – 1, Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp, Asafoetida / Hing – a pinch, Cooked Rice – 2 cups, Mint leaves, Salt – to taste, Oil.
- Dry roast and powder Channa dal, Coriander seeds, 10 curry leaves, pepper, cumin 1 tsp.
- In pan, heat oil. Add mustard, curry leaves & cumin.
- Add chopped onion, chopped capsicum, turmeric powder, asafoetida and fry for 2/3 min
- Add grounded powder and 2 cups of cooked rice. Mix well.
- Add Mint leaves.
- Serve hot with Cucumber Onion Raitha.
Health Benefits :
MY favorite suggestion :
For kids,roasted Cashew Nuts can be added. Fresh Coriander Leaves can be added instead of Mint Leaves.
Hope you enjoyed reading the post. Share your health recipes too with us.
133total visits,2visits today