This is also a longtime pending post. I’m simply zapped. This time Hat-Trick Award Nomination ( Three consecutive award nominations by same person ) by my sweet and cute friend. I find no words to thank my lovely friend who has honored me with tons and tons of recognition and appreciation. Can you guess who made this Hat-Trick nomination???
Who else can do this. It’s beautiful Erika again. A huge thank you to my loving friend Erika of Author Erika Kind. for awarding me The Versatile Blogger Award. Read Erika’s nomination post here. Really honored to accept this lovely gesture.
Erika is a person not to be missed by anyone who is blogging. And most of the bloggers are almost fans, friends and mad lovers to her. I love all her posts and once again I repeat that I am a mad lover of her Tidbit Tuesday converted now into Romantic Tuesdays. Tidbit or romantic, it doesn’t matter to me. 😛
Friends new to her blog, please become fan, then transform to friend and sure you would be excited to become mad lover of her…. 🙂 🙂 🙂 Really you too would appreciate …. 🙂
Rules for the award as usual :
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate few blogs
- List the nominees and let them know
Seven Facts About Me :
- I did my M. E. in Computer Science & Engineering degree in 2005 after 10 years of completion my B. E.
- I am a mad lover Andre Aggassi.
- I do yoga mostly everyday. A day without yoga will be an incomplete day for me.
- I enjoy reading, writing and cooking so much.
- I have visited South Africa and Dubai.
- I’m currently exploring astrology out of personal interests.
- I desire to visit seven wonders of the world once in my lifetime.
Friends I nominate :
Parul Singhal of Gharkepakwan
Sarang of Wall of Wonders
Congrats friends. Thanks again Erika for nominating me third time with another award.
696total visits,1visits today