This is a long time pending post. Recognition and appreciation always give energy to go more miles in your attempts. And recognition by an expert will make you to fly. A huge thank you to my loving friend Erika of Author Erika Kind. for awarding me the Sunshine Blogger Award. Read Erika’s nomination post here. The award was nominated when I was busy with my personal chaos, so it was really a sunny surprise and helped me to get back into blogging!
And this is the second award nominated by Erika consequently. Like sunshine, everyone is enjoying her posts everyday. And most of the bloggers are almost friends to her. I love all her posts and once again I repeat that I am a mad lover of her Tidbit Tuesday. Friends new to her blog, please hurry and enjoy. Really you too would appreciate …. 🙂
Rules for the award as usual :
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate few other bloggers and give them the same number of questions you answered.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.
Here are the answers for Erika’s questions :
- Which decade do you miss the most? I miss my teen age so much.
- To which poet do you feel most connected to? William Wordsworth.
- And Your spirit cartoon character/TV show artist? Tom & Jerry.
- Your favorite indulgence when in stress? It may also go.
- How has your blog helped you the most? In meeting this lovely friend Erika.
Friends I nominate :
Shilpa of Live--Life..
Anamika of the bespectacled mother
Deepa of Madraasi
Angie of NOT ANOTHER TALL BLOG
Sarang of Wall of Wonders
Miz_Tebo of The Average South African
Swapna Karthik of Swapna’s Kitchen
Lisa of Real Mom Of Long Island
Friends, I would like to pass these questions on to you:
What’s your favorite childhood book?
How often do you blog?
What would you do if you won $1million?
What makes you smile?
What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Who is the most beautiful person you have ever met?
Congrats friends. Thanks again Erika for nominating me second time with another award.