I was thinking of writing an article for Mother’s Day post. Instead of writng a post by myself, I thought it would be nice and wonderful to share my friend’s life as a mother in This Mom’s Life post. So I dedicate today’s post This Mom’s Life as a Special Mother’s Day post. This guest post is from my sweet and cute friend Shilarya from LIVELIFE, She writes on diverse topics which I love all. You can see her heart flowing in her blog posts. Sure you will get happiness in your life on seeing and following her blog. Thanks Shilpa for so kind and sharing your motherhood experinece with us. My simple but tons of love to you as this special post.
Shilpa is a stay at home mom of a naughty 3yr old daughter Shresta , She is a Btech MBA graduate. She is basically from Hyderabad and currently residing in US. She loves our INDIAN traditions, dancing, crafting ,spending quality time with her family. She recently started her blog named LIVELIFE, it is all about herinterests, her passions and has everything about life as a little Happy package. Over to Shilpa …. 🙂 🙂 🙂
1. What three words describe you as a mother?
These three wordsCaring, friendly , supportive describe me as a mother.
- What’s the parenting rule you never break?
I make sure my child sits at one place and completes her food. I don’t like roaming here n there to feed her. Thanks to the high chair , she loves sitting on it while eating.
- And one rule you break?
- How do you spend time off for yourself?
- What’s the best part of your day?
- What’s your favorite guilt pleasure?
- What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
8. What words describe you as a wife and a mother?
Friend for both of them, i make sure they feel free to share their feelings with me.
- Do you have a family ritual that you love?
- What are 3 best things you love to teach your child?
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes to All !!! 🙂 🙂
115total visits,1visits today