It’s always very happy to be remembered by our friends and relatives. It refreshes our minds more positively. Yes, today I feel awesome and thirlled to be challenged by my friend Lisa from Real Mom of Long Island (https://mamalisa4.wordpress.com/). Thank you so much, Lisa. The challenge is Love in Ten Sentences. I love Lisa’s articles very much. I am inspired by her Guest Post This Mom’s Life. I am honoured to accept this challenge.
First and foremost thing in a challenge is the rules.
Rules for the Challenge:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the challenge. ( This was not a rule by Lisa. But thanking is our duty 🙂 )
- Write a poem about love with a title “Love in Ten Sentences.”
- Poem must have 10 lines, each 4 words long. Every line must contain the word “love”.
- Include a favorite quote about love at the end of the poem.
- Challenge fifteen other bloggers.
The Real Challenge
Love is a ocean. Its very difficult to limit myself to 10 sentences …. But took the real challenge … And here it goes …
Love in Ten Sentences
Love yourself, Love all
Love is a boomerang
Love returns more love
Love doubles by itself
Love never ever expects
Which expects is not love
Love never ever hurts
Love is seen everywhere
When I see love
I feel God’s love
Rightly said by 0ur Father of Nation:
Now I pass on the challenge to :
Let the Love roll on …..