Swati Pareek is a mother of 3 years old angel Kavya. Motherhood in her words are
“Becoming a mother is a true bliss, no other feeling can beat it. I cherish each and every moment of motherhood with my angel”.
She has done her M.Sc. in biotechnology. She’s a food blogger, mother and a home maker. Also she feel happy for being a hard core foodie, who loves to cook, eat and share. Her hubby is also an avid foodie like her, You can see all her recipes on her blog – http://www.cookingwidjoy.wordpress.com
She’s a happy and positive girl, who loves her family and friends. Her love is to sing hindi songs, dance, to explore new places with her hubby and angel, talking, making new friends and net surfing 🙂
Now enjoy her moments as a happy mother in her own words ….
1. What three words describe you as a mother?
Strict, Doting, Loving
2. What’s the parenting rule you never break?
Whenever my angel misbehaves, I immediately stop her and talk to her that this is not good, and tell her to please don’t do it again.
3. And one rule you do break?
Giving sweet treats
4, How do you spend time off for yourself?
I am not that lucky to get time off, but I manage to do cooking and net surfing.
5. What’s the best part of your day?
Cooking is my passion and when both my darlings cherish my food and praising it
6. What’s your favourite guilty pleasure?
Talking on Whatsapp/ Facebook
7, What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Milk, Yogurt, Ice cream, Peas, Paneer (cottage cheese)
8. What words describe you as a wife and a mom?
Loving, Devoted, lifeline – Wife
Doting, Loving, Caring – Mom
9. Do you have a family ritual that you love?
We don’t have any ritual but have lots of unsaid things, the most loved thing for me is – we all three always love to be with/around each other, if two of us in the kitchen then the third one eventually will come in the kitchen 😉 mainly we love our family time, hence our family phrase is We are one !! 🙂
10. What are 3 best things you love to teach your child?
- Respect yourself and others too
- Be strong, always stand for yourself and your loved ones
- Be Positive and Happy, and spread happiness
131total visits,2visits today