Srividhya Manikandan is one of my favourite student cum sister. A lovely beautiful lady now.
Though she is a Software Engineer by profession, she is a happy mother of 5 years old son. Her all time interests are Cooking, Coding and Music. She’s an expert in cooking. Her blog address: www.vidhyashomecooking.com. To know more about her … visit http://vidhyashomecooking.com/about/
- What three words describe you as a mother?
Loving, caring and not so strict (Trying to be strict, but not working out)
2.What’s the parenting rule you never break?
I wish I could have something like that. I have lot of rules but very sad to say we broke them at least once.
3. And one rule you do break?
I think my previous answer, answers this question too . Letting the kid to watch cartoon.
4. How do you spend time off for yourself?
Music and I love pedicure
5. What’s the best part of your day?
Bed time where me and Vaandu cuddle and talk about the whole day stories and come up with some new stories too
6. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
Browsing especially online clothing
7. What five things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Of course milk, yogurt and veggies. Other than that 5 things that I have are
- Readymade Roti (Just in case)
- Pasta Sauce
- Idly/Dosa batter
- Loads and loads of cilantro and curry leaves (I am obsessed with them)
8. What words describe you as a wife and a mo
Wife – Very supportive, loving and caring.
Mom – Very encouraging, loving and caring
9. Do you have a family ritual that you love?
Setting up holiday lights before Diwali and that stays up till New Year.
10. What are 3 best things you love to teach your child?
Just three? I have loads to say but limiting to 5
- To help and care for others
- Optimistic and courage
- Music (any form)
- Of course cooking
Thanks Vidhya for sharing your experiences. I do welcome guest post in this title from my blog mother friends. So willing friends can mail your answers to my mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org. After reviewing your answers, I will post your guest article in my Blog. Thanks in advance.
Happy Motherhood ; Happy Lifetime