For a child with ADHD the world is a constant stream of changing images and messages.It’s difficult to focus on any one thing at a time because something new is always coming along. It’s all rather bewildering and it’s hard to keep pace. Gentle parenting tips from my experience for your ADHD child:
- Always love your child for no reasons.
- Accept the fact
- Get help from family members.
- Give more free hugs.
- Have a planned routine to avoid stress.
- Give good morning and good night kisses. They respond well for physical touch.
- Share bed time stories. this may help to introduce some discipline to your child.
- Allow them to play with fidgets to improve their performances.
- Appreciate their little and huge effors in different forms.
- Keep them not bored.
- Enjoy parenting.
Read More at:
193total visits,1visits today