On one bored and moody Sunday, I saw the ad for an online drawing contest by Indian Moms Connect Magazine. I asked my son and my sisters son to make drawings for that contest.
They tried a lot and finally came out with good ones. During the full course of this drawing, I was sitting aside, enjoying the kids’ creativity. The lessons we learnt on that day were:
1. Kids are very creative when encouraged.
2. Guiding them for their success is Parents duty .
3. Parents can help kids to grow digitally by teaching cyber knowledge by little activities like this. ( Scanning, Saving, Mailing to the contest, exploring other entries in the contest site etc., )
4. With kids, parents can also become a kid.
5. Kids can be taught about quality time
6 .Kids can be taught to help others ( Mithu helped his brother in drawing ).
7. Kids can be Encouraged to be positively competent.
8. Still so many …
And finally … Happy that Mithu & Vicki had won Goodie Bags in that “Draw a Dragon Contest” organised by Indian Moms Connect Magazine …